WinSPC runs in real-time, on the shop floor, to deliver actionable process information to shop floor operators, quality engineers, supervisors, and managers.
- Collect data from nearly any source
- Collect, capture, or acquire real-time product and process data from nearly any source, including: serial devices, text files, machines, gages, databases and other manufacturing systems.
- Monitor processes using real-time SPC charts
- Display real-time product and process data in control charts on the plant floor, empowering personnel to detect and prevent errors, reduce variation, initiate corrections, and make intelligent, real-time decisions.
- Manage plant-wide performance at-a-glance
- Quickly assess and improve plant-wide efficiency, integrate stakeholders into shop-floor performance, and manage by exception using WinSPC’s Plant Monitor.
- Initiate events for process nonconformance’s
- Close the quality control loop from “detection-to-correction” by initiating corrective actions for nonconforming processes.
- Perform point-of-production and real-time statistical analysis
- Use over 40 SPC charts to analyze in-line processes on-demand, or perform advanced statistical quality analysis using an optional advanced analysis tools.
- Publish quality reports for management and customers
- Point, click, create, and publish a variety of enterprise quality reports for customers and executives.
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Enable product and process audit-ability , meet a variety of regulatory requirements, including FDA, ISO, QS/TS and simplify the compliance process.
- Administer, support and manage with ease
- Easily support, expand and sustain your real-time SPC software across the enterprise using the industry’s most user-friendly SPC software.
- Food and Beverage
- Computer, Semiconductor and Electronics
- Electrical Equipment, Appliances and Consumer Goods
- Life Sciences
- Primary & Fabricated Metals
- Transportation and Transportation Equipment