ServiceCentral’s WarrantyManager is a robust warranty management solution. This software enables repair organizations to automate the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) warranty claims process. WarrantyManager automatically validates, generates, and submits warranty claims in compliance with OEM file specifications. This software is typically used by authorized service centers and repair organizations that perform in-warranty return, repair, or service work.
Administrators can also develop custom warranty extractions based on a set of basic parameters.
Features of WarrantyManager
- Maximize Warranty Entitlement Revenue: Service & Repair organizations can realize the highest level of warranty claims entitlement revenue by automating the warranty claim process, reducing associated operations costs, and achieving maximum claim approval rates.
- Optimize Warranty Claims Submissions and Acceptance Levels: ServiceCentral validates warranty information at the time of repair to establish compliance with model, manufacturer, and program requirements. The ability to create test files and review prior to submission further ensures correct file creation.
- Reduce Overhead Expenses: The ServiceCentral warranty claims management software module helps eliminate errors associated with manual work and the resource costs associated with warranty claim file creation by automatically creating files using the data collected.
- Improve Leverage in Negotiations and Customer Relations: Use the data captured for greater advantage in negotiating service contracts, improving customer relationships, and growing new business.
- Assure Data Integrity: Address complex, meticulous OEM warranty claims reimbursement rules head-on, working directly with clients and OEMs to identify all specifications and rules required.