Axium’s ajeraCore software for architecture and engineering firms provides the “core” features of ajeraComplete for firms with a focus on project-based accounting that do not yet require the comprehensive functionality of ajeraComplete. ajeraCore offers all of the essential features a firm needs in a completely integrated and affordable package: time entry, time review and management, robust billing software, project reporting tools, and extensive financial capabilities.
Easily set up and manage your bank accounts and bank detail.
Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable / General Ledger:
Receivables by project help to monitor current balances, watch aging, and identify trends while Accounts Payable automates invoice processing and provides comprehensive data capture and customized vendor grouping. Detailed, real-time receivables and payables analysis is available. The General Ledger handles account budgets and drill-through reporting.
ajeraCore is designed to work with third party payroll systems such as ADP, Paychex or QuickBooks in a seamless fashion. The In-house Payroll add-on is available when you want grow.
The Project Command Center is a single interface for project setup and budgeting in one area for easy maintenance. Because ajeraCore is a fully integrated financial software and project management system, project information is automatically updated when any transaction is entered.
- Review Projects: By phase, determine where resources are being utilized and get quick answers about your projects at any time.
- Secure time entry: Unique logins per employee reduce erroneous time and expense entries. Time may only be charged to projects/phases and activities that are active within the system. Keeping time review distinct from entry eliminates duplication of efforts: employees can enter time and supervisors and accounting approve.
- Integrated: Timesheets are fully integrated so once time is entered, it’s available for payroll (if used), project costing, billing and reporting.
- Dashboards: Each user, based on security level, can have a real-time view of financials and staff utilization to quickly make adjustments to impact cash flow and profitability.
- Inquiry: Uncover views of data from financial to project information through Inquiry, Ajera’s innovative and powerful query tool specifically designed for the architecture and engineering firm. Inquiry provides quick and easy ways to format data in ways that make sense without a sophisticated report designer.
- Standard Reports: A comprehensive, highly configurable set of standard reports offer reporting on every aspect of projects and accounting and may be distributed throughout the firm.
- Financial Statement and Custom Invoice Designer: The powerful and user-friendly financial statement designer puts an Excel-like interface into the hands of your firm to get the information you want on each financial statement. The Custom Invoice Designer makes it possible to get invoices to match client requirements.
Reviews of ajeraCore Write a Review
The good: Ease of use
The bad: Timeslip review/approval could be better