Finario One is a capital planning system that combines comprehensive project planning solutions with everything FP&A needs to plan, budget, forecast and report on Capex. Use this platform to establish a single source of truth across the enterprise.
- Actuals Tracking: It’s impossible to forecast where you are headed without a clear grasp of where you stand. Feed actual payment information electronically from your ERP into Finario daily, weekly or monthly and automate actuals reporting once and for all.
- Cash Flow Forecasting: Easily capture up-to-date forecasts from project managers with a single system of record for capital forecasting. No more calls from finance asking “how’s it looking?” or painful rooting around in ERPs for the latest invoices. Finario has created one simple, seamless process for everyone.
- Forecast Accuracy: Research has shown that human judgment is generally too optimistic due to overconfidence and insufficient consideration of distributional information about outcomes. Finario uses AI to enable reference class forecasting, eliminate blind spots and improve forecast results.
- Plan Reporting: Imagine a system that auto-reconciles every change to your capital plan. Every approval decision, every estimate change, every forecast revision – absolutely everything. With Finario, getting an up-to-date view of your plan is no longer a two-week process, it’s automated, 100% correct and always on-time.
- Portfolio Planning: Create unlimited portfolio scenarios. Have the data you need to identify the most attractive investment opportunities, organize long-term capital plans and optimize your portfolio based on ROI, risk and other criteria.
- Project Development: Get a clear picture of capital projects. Automatically adapts to the type and status of the project, as well as the demands of your process, so you can make decisions with up-to-date data that you can trust.
- Cost Estimation: Build out your project cost estimates to the level of detail you require using the schema you prefer in the currencies that apply over any time frame.
- Investment Analysis: Simplify and standardize the modeling of financial benefit and ROI across business units and project types to ensure apples-to-apples comparisons and evaluation.
- Risk Evaluation: Estimate risk exposure using your current assessment criteria or Finario’s best practice methodology. Understand the risks inherent in each project across your entire portfolio and confidently allocate funding.
- Project Budgeting: Project budgets are dynamically built from your cost estimates upon project approval and managed automatically across fiscal periods throughout the project’s life.