Acolyte Church Management System maintains church records of:
- Parishioners and family members
- All ministries and parish organizations
- Weekly and special collections
- Multiple funds and pledges
- Baptisms, Confirmation, Death, First Eucharist, Marriage
- Mass/Liturgy schedules, stipends, and attendance of both parishioners and visitors
- Schedules for meeting rooms and other parish facilities
Entering weekly collections is one of the major uses of Acolyte. We have therefore ensured that this process is done in the most efficient and easiest way possible.
- Fast data entry.
- Multiple funds tracking.
- Donation entry by Envelope number or by Name.
- New parishioners can be added or change of address can be edited on-the-fly.
- It displays a list of entered contributions for easy error checking and editing.
- Batch processing reduces data entry for each donation to 2 fields: Envelope number (or name) and amount.
- Twelve donation reports with 5 different tax receipt formats to choose from. Each report can be further customized as to name format, scope, order of printing, etc.
Ministries and Facilities Scheduling Module
In this module you can create a separate table for each of the organizations or activities in your parish and you can maintain the schedules of the different facilities in the parish.
- It can handle an unlimited number of ministries.
- E-mail enabled. You can send e-mail to one or all of a ministry members with a push of a button.
- Each ministry table can be customized with additional fields to fit the ministry requirements.
- Each ministry table is linked to the parishioners table for names, addresses and phone numbers.
This module includes the essential information on the parishioners and on each member of the family.
- E-mail enabled. You can send e-mail to one or a group of parishioners with a push of a button.
- Password protected private remarks.
- Lookup table to minimize errors and eliminate retyping of the same information such as names, occupations, religions, etc.
- Parishioners donations can be displayed and entered from within the module.
- Ministry involvement of each family member can be displayed and entered from within the module.
- Displays and tracks parishioners pledges.
- Flexible and powerful reporting capabilities.
- Twenty different reports. Each report can be customized as to name format, scope, order of printing, etc. It includes labels, form letters and different listings.
- The records to include in the report can be specified from a menu, determined by a user defined query or by tagging the desired records.
Reviews of Acolyte Church Management Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Acolyte Church Management? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!