Because B2B buyers deserve a B2C feel.
Buy your products under contract, with your prices, terms and approved vendors. Checkout with Purchase Order, Submit an RFx or if you are the supplier list your products and services
- For Buyers: Savvy B2B (Business to Business) buyers’ expectations and behaviours are changing. More and more buyers expect to have a B2C (Business to Consumer) experience when handling work related purchases. Buyers have a broader access to products and suppliers, lower costs, increased transparency and more,
- For Suppliers: Suppliers that fail to embrace the digital era by implementing eCommerce capabilities are facing lower profit margins and revenue growth. Provide your buyers with a multi channel capability and unique customer experience.
The software offers product catalog management for multi-pricing, multi language/tax capability, and personalized branding
- Access to personalized supplier stores (catalogs) that meet contractual obligations.
- Real time inventory. Private/Public RFP’s
- 100% integrated with ALTO eProcure (automatic PO generation)
- Reduced operating cost / increased sales
- Monitor trends and understand your customers with advanced reporting capabilities
- Midsized Oil and Gas companies
- Larger construction enterprises
- Midsized telecommunication companies
- Companies with 1-500+ employees
- $2 per transaction
- Priced per transaction
- No free trial available