Ignify eCommerce provides a comprehensive Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-toConsumer (B2C) ecommerce system that is rich in merchandising, inventory, and marketing capabilities.
This system is optimized to provide a user-friendly, premium shopping experience for customers and an essential business management tool for administrators. With its native search engine optimized Web store capabilities, Ignify eCommerce provides a software platform that advances brand awareness and ensures a higher outreach to both existing and potential customers.
Ignify eCommerce has processed over $10 billion in revenues for our clients.
Advanced Customer Management
- Better manage your customer data by integrating Ignify’s out-of-the-box, web-based Customer Management system with your self-service storefront.
- Consolidate information such as Addresses, Contacts, Order Details, Reward Points, etc.
- Experience greater call center efficiency with minimum click customer data entry
- Create and edit customer details without navigating to a different menu path every time.
- Get more effective outcomes with easy search, sort, and filter capabilities
- Give your customers on-the-spot answers to questions with an online live chat feature.
Advanced Shopping Cart Functionality
- Increase buyer flexibility by enabling different addresses and shipment methods to be specified for different products purchased in a single order.
- Boost holiday season sales with multi-address functionality for people looking to conveniently purchase and ship out gifts at the same time.
- Integration with Amazon, PayPal, and Google Checkout allows shoppers to link to their existing purchasing accounts.
- Eliminate order processing errors with shipping address validation.
- Reduce abandoned carts by automatically sending emails to buyers who add items to their cart but log off without making a purchase.
Customer Reward Programs
- Ensure customer retention by providing customers the ability to earn reward points by completing various actions on your store.
- Set up different rules on reward programs to offer customers a variety of reward options – (e.g., minimum number of reward points required to redeem; minimum purchase amount required to redeem; maximum number of rewards points redeemed per order; etc.).
- Enable store managers to view complete customer points histories of rewards and redemptions at any time.
- View a report detailing earned/redeemed/expired rewards points on a monthly basis, allowing the accounting manager to put these entries in General Ledger and track accounts properly.
Customer Self-Service - My Account
- Allow customers or customer service representatives (CSRs) to convert a quote to an order with one click.
- Provide CSRs with full control of quotation prices – they can use system prices, apply discount coupons, or manually override unit price and shipping charges to offer a competitive quote.
- Set up customer classes (e.g., Business, Reseller, Enterprise), and set up different payment methods by customer class.
- Offer multiple discount levels (e.g., Platinum, Gold, Silver), and set up pricelists at a group/category/item level.
- Allow customers to print and settle open invoices
- Save shoppers time by enabling them to instantly locate a product by entering its SKU code (if they know it) instead of searching for it through catalog pages
- Allow shoppers to purchase downloadable products (e.g., pictures, PDFs, PSDs, etc.), and enable them to see in their My Account other available downloads, as well as expiration dates, remaining downloads, etc.
- Enable buyers to view and re-order any past purchased merchandise on the website from a single window.
- Enable buyers to re-order single or multiple items in any quantity from purchase order history.
- Run multiple storefronts on one Ignify eCommerce system for branding and servicing different customers (such as B2B and B2C)
- Showcase the same product with different looks and feels in different categories/product details
- Support an unlimited number of product attributes and variants (e.g. color, size, style, etc.)
- Attract customer attention with effective cross-sell opportunities, such as displaying “Customers who bought this also bought” and “Best Sellers” on product details or shopping cart checkouts
- Provide the easy purchase and redemption of gift cards/gift certificates online
- Bring your products to life by posting online videos of items, item usage, etc., on your site
- Re-write your store URL to make it more SEO-friendly and thus capture more potential customers.
- Give shoppers the power to design their own vision of your products by grouping products together to offer a personalized “look”.
- Inform customers of item stock availability by sending notification emails to customers who request to be notified when an item comes back into stock.
- Provide quick and easy review summaries for shoppers with a “What Customers are Saying” widget displayed on your store’s home page.
- Multi-Currency can be configured to have different stores in different geographies with currency as per geographic preferences (e.g., if a company has stores in the US, UK, and Australian markets, the merchant can set up ecommerce stores with USD, GBP, and AUD currencies).
- The store manager can set up different currencies at Store Level, Customer Class Level or Individual Customer Level.
- The store manager can configure different payment gateways per store per currency.
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP Multi-Currency Price Contracts can be imported automatically and offered to various customers in an ecommerce store front.
- Zero touch order fulfillment allows back office fulfillment, invoicing, and collection processes in multiple currencies to work seamlessly
Multi-Level Product Catalog
- The ability to use a single product catalog across multiple stores.
- Unlimited product attributes (color, size, style, etc.).
- “Most Popular Searches” section that contains the most frequently searched keywords on the storefront (and indicates the keyword popularity with font size).
- “Quick View” item functionality for efficient searches.
- Cross-sell products
- Display new arrivals and items on sale
- Send email alerts to customers who request to be notified when an Outof-Stock item becomes available.
- Product comparisons.
- The ability to enable product reviews.
- Group products together to give customers better insight into your merchandise.
Multi-Store Order Management
- 360-degree view of customer data and history.
- End-to-end viability of order acceptance and fulfillment.
- Simple quote creation and tracking.
- Easy conversion of quotes to orders.
- Intuitive order entry allows minimal number of clicks.
- Integrated catalog to manage merchandise for both online selling and call center orders across multiple stores.
- Efficient bulk order and upload management.
- Zero touch order processing.
Multiple Payment Options
- Integration with major credit card gateways (PayPal, PayFlow Pro, Chase Paymentech, Verifone, CyberSource, and more).
- Ability to easily configure various payment gateways and assign them to the front-end store from back-end administration.
- With Ignify eCommerce’s ability to support multiple storefronts, a store manager can set up certain payment gateways for each individual storefront.
- Provide customer-specific payment gateways (e.g., ACH for B2B customers).
- Can place orders on hold (such as if a merchant wants to hold on shipping an order until the eCheck payment is cleared by the bank).
- Integration with Authorize.net simplifies compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) by storing credit card details on Authorize.net data center and retrieving them whenever needed.
Quick Order Entry
- Enhanced Quick Order Entry for B2B customers improves the shopper’s experience on the website while placing an order, offering a user-friendly system that makes bulk ordering simple and straightforward
- Provide customers with easy bulk purchase by allowing the direct import of product SKUs and their quantities from Excel to the store website
- Customers have the ability to quickly select saved product lists for future reference and purchases
- The Excel-like interface creates an order format that is self-explanatory and familiar to customers, minimizing clicks and saving time
- Offer customers the ability to initiate and track returns
- Ability to accept customer return requests.
- Define return reason codes.
- Establish return policies and define who pays for shipping charges.
- Automatically validate if a return request is valid or not.
- Provide different refunds to customer for refund eligible returns (full refund, partial, etc.)
- Provide flexibility in allowing customers to return the entire order, entire order line, or just a partial quantity on the order line.
Reviews of Ignify eCommerce Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Ignify eCommerce? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!