Trimble Tekla PowerFab (formerly FabSuite) is a collection of steel management programs that help fabricators manage the entire fabrication process in one easy-to-use suite. The solution provides fabrication management, estimating, purchasing, and a drawing office.
The Tekla PowerFab suite provides four products to power your fabrication business:
- Tekla EPM for estimating, purchasing, project management, inventory, and production control.
- Tekla EPM Go for mobile production operations and visualization.
- Tekla Structures EPM Modeler for model-based estimation workflows, scheduling, reports, and construction sequencing.
- Trimble Connect for viewing visualizations that can be shared among all parties.
- Estimating: Fast and accurate estimates. Estimate quickly with higher accuracy. Create columns, beams, welds, plates, and bolts. Transfer your data into a material take-off. Create fast and consistent estimates. Receive accurate material and labor take-off data that helps create automatic, customizable pricing. Submit the estimate to the client and share the estimate model visualization for final approval.
- Drawing office: Create production models. Manage project schedules and apply detailed connections.
- Purchasing: Quick, easy and efficient purchasing. Transfer data seamlessly, analyze materials needed, optimize material usage, create purchase orders for multiple jobs/projects.
- Fabrication: Get real-time production tracking, real-time inventory control, full material tracing, and real-time automatic status updates to maximize shop utilization. It can also handle changes in product designs and gives you real-time invoicing status.