CompensationMaster helps companies increase productivity and profitability by successfully managing sales force compensation.
Using our systematized approach you can accelerate revenue, motivate your sales force more effectively, and build long-term financial stability into your business.
Gain a Competitive Advantage in Recruiting and Retention With New Sales Compensation Plans
- Develop compensation plans targeted to the specific types of sales force you want to recruit.
- Offer a variety of plans to meet the needs of associates at any point in their career.
- Design plans to meet or beat competitors’ offers (while ensuring that you won’t lose your shirt).
- Use our software to show associates exactly how two plans compare – how much they would make at any level, even for complex plans.
Strengthen Your Bottom Line With More Competitive Sales Compensation Plans
- Increase revenue by offering compensation plans that motivate your sales force and remove disincentives to greater production.
- Systematize sales force compensation to gain control over one of your largest expenses.
- Build in a market downturn buffer so you can more easily withstand inevitable cycles.
Motivate Your Sales Force
- Identify what matters to your sales force, then design and manage compensation plans that meet their needs and get them excited about growing their business.
- Deliver compensation plans that support and strengthen your company’s unique value proposition to your sales force.
- Ensure (and be able to demonstrate) that all sales professionals are paid on the same basis, and are treated fairly and consistently.
- Get your sales force and managers pulling in the same direction, making your business better able to respond to the needs of the market.
Rely on a Proven Strategy
- Use a system that has been continually enhanced over more than 20 years, and is currently used to manage more than 60,000 sales associates around the world.
- Take advantage of best practices in change management techniques to ensure that the changes you make are implemented properly.
- Work with consultants who understand your issues inside and out, and have successfully implemented this system in businesses like yours.