The PLUS 2005 estimating & bidding software is a powerful estimating tool that generates accurate take-offs in less time than any other program in the market. Although manual entry is possible, we recommend using a digitizer because it is faster and more accurate.
PLUS 2005 is great for all commercial and residential bidding. This comprehensive estimating package automatically generates your entire bid price once your digitizing is complete. The Stone & Tile program is FREE with your purchase of the PLUS 2005.
- Estimates all types of floor covering products and accounts for patterned products
- Data transfer capability into an Excel spreadsheet
Comprehensive estimating package:
- Records project data record and save architect, customer and supplier contact information
- Extensive Product data allows you to enter in unlimited amounts of product information that can be accessed during your take-off and saved for future products. A library of common products is included with each software purchase. Instantly updates price or product information and accounts for pattern matches
- Elevations works great for areas requiring sheet vinyl covered up the walls as with integral sheet vinyl
- Cross Seam Control product values are updated instantly to reflect the change in number of cross seams
- Generates Total Project Cost & Total Bid Price (link to picture, see overview CD)
- Optimization Option automatically allocates waste pieces to displace field piece requirements in other rooms
- Accommodates odd shaped tile this feature also adjusts according to room dimensions. As well, our tile module calculates tile requirements for both diagonal and balanced layouts. We also ensure that you can account for width of grout lines
- Automatic Entry of Room Numbers and Like Rooms template features and our like room button will save you time entering in room numbers or digitizing in every room with the same dimensions
Reviews of PLUS Estimating & Bidding Software Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use PLUS Estimating & Bidding Software? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!