Cinch Seed is designed for seed producers which manage all aspects of the seed life cycle from contacting with growers; to conditioning, packaging and blending seed for customers. Having real time inventory; managing grower contracts or vendor procurement; providing supply chain management tools to help reduce backorders and returns; and providing visibility to costs by allowing raw material and overhead costs to be passed to finished goods while processing are all part of the Cinch Seed solution.
Advanced Branch Transfer
Easily transfer inventory between branch locations and capture actual costs of inventory including freight, insurance and handling to show total cost of inventory items.
Advanced Sales Order Processing
Advanced Sales Order Processing provides load staging to maximize shipments by selecting the order or items to include in a load. Ensure efficiencies at the loading area by staging the trucks.
Bookings – gives seed companies the ability to capture customer intentions
- Booking Entry – capture customer intentions (or bookings) early in the process and even consolidate multiple bookings into one for your customer. Bookings may be open, by class or item.
- Booking Release – once approved, turn bookings into orders by releasing them. Prepayments are supported in this module.
Manage returns for your customer with ease, letting the system update the customer records, inventory and management reports.
On the spot sales transactions where you produce a customer invoice; accept and apply payments; and keep inventory up to date.
Automatically generates the load numbers, which the scale operators can key to display and confirm load information
Track lot quality information such as purity, germination, and many more.
Used to streamline your agribusinesses’ billing process; takes advantage of the customer information (credit, splits, price tiers, tax rates, locations); company information (branch, sales person); and inventory information to provide accurate invoices, system updates and management reports.
Outbound Grain – capture the information for filled customer orders accurately and on time to ensure smooth billing using the toolset of outbound grain.
- Outbound Tickets – can be viewed by the scale operator or entered manually
- Grain Invoicing – can apply cash or generate invoices via accounts receivable
- Unit Train Invoicing – when shipping by rail, each car becomes a line item on the invoice
Prepay Cash Receipts
Track quantity, price and dollars of prepays against product line item or by class. Generate clear, concise prepay cash receipts for your customers.
Process Manufacturing – convert commodities to a finished good product providing visibility to costs by allowing raw material and overhead costs to be passed to finished goods while processing.
- BOM (Bill of Materials) – items included in the recipe to be included in the manufacturing process
- Process Manufacturing Entry - manual entry or recipe to include consumed, produced or labor items which transfers costs and quantities from inventory to a finished goods inventory status
Split returns are handles in a similar manner as Split Invoices.
Provides a set of tools to keep your agribusiness from being vulnerable to volatile market conditions and in compliance.
- Trade Entry/Trade Maintenance – manage trading positions
- Daily Position Report – a government obligation to report regarding your physical inventory (stored grain and company owned)
- Contract Position Inquiry – report showing your contract position by commodity or date
- Long Short – shows your position on contacts (what you have agreed to sell (short) and purchase (long))
- Mark to Market – calculates unrealized gain or loss on purchase and sales contacts
Sales Contract - price sales contracts by quantity or load; use origination or destination weights; capture grade factors and schedule delivery periods via the sales contract toolset.
- Sales Contract – capture the details of the sale by contract quantity or load; specify delivery information with pricing and futures information specific to each delivery
- Load Entry – helps ensure that trucks that are loaded are done so accurately and the information is captured
Scale Receiving – entry of information of inbound grain receipts
- Purchase Contract Entry – enter obligations with growers by contract (spot, cash, price later, basis, futures fixed, minimum priced, or other); set up overrun rules; track when contacts were signed; purchase contracts may be tailored to meet the needs of your agribusiness by location or state
- Assembly Entry – captures information for grain storage
- Inbound Ticket Entry – capture delivered grain information by electronic scale interface or manual entry; capture ownership and split information; assign to a contract or storage assembly; bin by grade factors
- Settlement – use when generating the amount of the check you will issue to your customer, giving credit to the appropriate branch while issuing the check from headquarters location
- Advance Entry – capture advance payments to customers or FSA accounts having credit status, grain contacts on hand and advance limits available in a single view
- Branch Grain Transfers
Reviews of Cinch Seed Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Cinch Seed? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!