Farm Fund$ is a complete farm cost management package, fully integrated with Farm Trac (required for Farm Funds) and Farm Stock that maintains your books on both the accrual and cash basis. This allows you to know exactly how profitable each enterprise really is on your farm, while still maintaining the records you need for tax purposes.
Features of Farm Funds include:
- Double entry farm accounting for both cash and accrual sets of books.
- Integrates with the Farm Trac field mapping system to keep accounting records at the same time as keeping field histories, herd notations, and chemical records.
- Inventories are kept up-to-date, based on purchases and usage. Thus, you are able to print a listing at any time and know the exact amount of inventory you have on hand.
- Profitability of each field or herd of animals is calculated. Keeps track of all the expenses that go into each field or herd so that you know exactly which ones are making money, and why.
- Detailed records of costs associated with each piece of equipment are kept.
- Easy-to-read reports are provided with valuable detailed information on each field, herd, or piece of equipment, as well as the financial statements that your lender may want to see on a regular basis.
- Predefined accounts and financial statement formats are available that can easily be modified to customize your chart of accounts and financial statements.
- Easy-to-follow online help screens and tutorials are available that can be accessed anytime you have a question.
- No monthly closings are required and year-end close has never been easier. Reports can be run at any time for any prior periods.
- Generate detailed market value balance sheets.
- Keep track of all of your personal/family living costs separate from farm costs.
- Full payroll system calculates federal, FICA and most state withholdings.
- Budget area allows preparation of budgeted cash flows with easy-to-read reports.
- Record animal weights and feedings to get feed conversion and cost per pound gained for each group of livestock.
- Tax schedule area allows you to create reports to make tax preparation easy.
- Full check-recording system. Includes an interactive check register, the ability to print computer checks, and an easy to use checkbook reconciliation area.