Royal 4 applies decades of experience in the food and beverage industry to support the cannabis sector. Like the cannabis industry, food and beverage manufacturers have requirements for traceability, lot and batch tracking, sales and operations planning and regulatory compliance.
Royal 4’s WISEcannabis platform helps growers manage the complexity of their operations, including diverse product mixes, employees, procedures and financials. It improves visibility into cost of goods sold, work in process, production and compliance tracking.
Unlike other cannabis software solutions, Royal 4 does not use typical cookie-cutter offerings. Royal 4 is easily configurable, using a real-time rules based application that is platform and hardware independent.
- Receiving: A detailed set-up for all inventory types including PO’s, transfer, work orders, ASN’s, and RMA’s.
- Putaway: Using the mobile terminal as the backbone of the putaway tasks, WISE directs the users to the proper location and correct equipment with the most efficient route and manner.
- Picking: Automates picking processes using built-in, configurable picking logic with MOBILE terminals. Wise supports dynamic package creation integration to METRC within the order picking process as you are preparing transfer shipments.
- Inventory: Track and transact regulated inventory from all licenses with non-regulated consumables side-by-side in a single environment.
- Adjustments: Integrates adjustment activity using METRC reason codes and validates reason codes against each license owned inventory.
- Transfer: Automates and brings intelligence and control to all types of transfers including license to license, license to external license, license to Testing Lab. Transfers are automatically posted to METRC via an API for wholesale and non-wholesale transfers.
- Transfer rejections: WISE provides multiple approaches for transfer package rejections management.
- Production: Automates and integrates production from simple kitting operations to more complex manufacturing operates with package creation in METRC between regulated and non-regulated inventory.
- Engineered labor standards: WISE provides labor productivity tracking and reporting to calculate company site or shift average times for all work tasks. Compares what an individual worker is doing compared to their peers. This system runs automatically within the WISE WMS.
- eWise web view: An integrated web portal so users can view almost anything from any browser if they have permission. View what is in inventory, status of, and dates; order status/progress; shipments and status/progress; confirmation numbers, tracking numbers; and freight.
- Inventory management: Track and report inventory shortages, excess inventory, and the average turnover rate of cost of goods sold. Also track product transit and shipments.
- Order processing: A key component of order fulfillment and efficient order processing workflows that includes picking inventory, sorting items, packing orders, and shipping them. Order processing helps to automate warehouse processes, improve accuracy, and decrease the time it takes to fulfill orders.
- Purchasing: Control the cost of procurement of goods by providing traceability, efficient backorder management, controlling procurement costs and timely payments.
- Bill of Materials: Provide the list of materials, instructions or components that are required for constructing, manufacturing, or requiring a specific product.
- Manufacturing: Plan production to ensure availability of raw materials and machine capacity.
- Financials: Financial Module is available that includes AR, AP, and GL.
WISE Extended ERP Functionality for Cannabis
- MRP: Calculate the materials and components needed to manufacture the product. Steps required are taking inventory of the materials and components on hand, identifying which additional ones are needed and then scheduling their production or purchase.
- Demand forecasting: Make future estimates in relation to customer demand over a specified period. Royal 4 provides advanced forecasting tools to analyze.