Commission Manager™ improves incentive compensation, sales tracking and performance management processes, and helps broker-dealers design firm-specific and process-specific workflows that meet the most complex requirements. Xtiva’s service-oriented solutions adapt as businesses grow and change – all with minimal involvement from IT departments. With Commission Manager™, broker-dealers eliminate the risk of outgrowing their commission system and sales tracking software (even when changing or adding clearing firms and other sources of activity). With our commission software, broker-dealers can more profitably scale compensation management for their business and better leverage their production information for higher service, performance and decision support.
- Shorten pay cycles, reduce errors and reduce help-desk calls
- Gain more actionable performance results
- Automate data capture from clearing and back-office systems
- Automate direct business with DTCC/NSCC, DST and DAZL
- Support business lines across clearing, direct and RIA channels
- Optimize compensation for reps, branches, managers and assistants
- Automate exceptions for products, accounts, overrides and more
- Automate bonus accruals and period performance dashboards
- Leverage business hierarchies for roles, regions, branches and clients
- Gain payout-readiness any time for any person, branch or channel
- Resolve errors and discrepancies more quickly
- Improve 3rd party integration: CRM, payroll, general ledger etc.
- Manage profitability by rep, branch, client, product and more
From automated daily downloading of transaction data to reconciliation and payout processing, Commission Manager™ provides streamlined and error-free brokerage compensation management for all types and sizes of financial services firms. Business users can design, model and implement all types of compensation and clearing charge rules, with effective dates and rule histories, across registered reps, financial advisors, non-licensed payees, assistants, branches, accounts, institutions, products, issuers, carriers, clearing sources and more.
Commission Manager’s intuitive user interface enables users to convert exception cases into automated compensation rules, including minimum ticket rules, discount sharing, rep splits, overrides, referring reps, loans, adjustments, forgivable and recoverable draws and more. And, since data is imported and calculated daily, broker-dealers using Xtiva can be “good to pay” any day, not just at the end of the period.
From producers to operations, from accounting to compliance, Xtiva provides the most trusted compensation management and production information enterprise-wide, enabling broker dealers to get faster results and deliver higher service to their producers. Supporting any asset class, revenue item, expense, payout agreement, sharing arrangement, business hierarchy and clearing platform, Commission Manager™ simplifies and automates daily workflows for operations, management and producers alike.
Reviews of Commission Manager Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Commission Manager? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!