The Ensemble Series is based on the technology platform inherent in MAS 90 and MAS 200, and thereby shares the comprehensive feature set for accounting and financial management, which has been refined for more than 20 years and used by more than 70,000 North American customers. In addition, the Ensemble Series integrates into MAS 90/MAS 200 all the industry-specific functionality required for companies in the apparel, footwear, and soft goods markets.
Foundational to an Ensemble Business Software implementation is the Distribution Solution, which addresses inventory control, sales order processing and purchase order processing, and may be used by importers, wholesale distributors, and light manufacturers in the garment and soft goods industry. Ensemble Business Software is continually upgrading other modules including warehouse management, manufacturing management and full functionality for supply chain management.
The Ensemble Series is a modular system with a built-in migration path. It enables organizations of all sizes to adopt sophisticated information management capabilities as their enterprise grows.
- The most flexible matrix inventory feature in the industry allows you to intuitively define and manage your finished goods and fabrics
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities keep you on top of stock status, availability, pricing, sales history, reordering, valuations and more
- Fully integrated purchasing system for finished goods and raw materials
- Landed Cost calculation and flexible user-defined fields facilitate inbound shipment tracking enhancing your ability to provide accurate customer service information
- Our unique spreadsheet order entry interface is intuitive and fast, allowing your data entry operators to be more efficient and accurate
- Comprehensive drill-downs provide the information you need to maximize customer service during order entry including stock availability, pricing, alternate items, alternate warehouses and customer sales history
Reviews of Ensemble Business Series Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Ensemble Business Series? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!