HR.my is a forever free employee management software providing online HR management and payroll options for businesses. The full suite of HR.my also offers expense claims, leave management, time clock and attendance tracking, and document workflow.
HR.my offers a truly free program that has no per user pricing as well as no onboarding costs. The solution offers unlimited data storage and can handle unlimited employees. The software is supported by a strong user community that crowdfunds in order for the solution to remain free for everyone, forever.
- Expense Claim Management: Review and manage employee expense claim applications. Managers will receive email notifications when employees submit expense claims with receipts and bills. Set limits to each claim entitlement such as mileage and Per Diem.
- Leave Management: Manage and approve employee PTO. Store historical leave records.
- Attendance Management: Track employee attendance including overtime, undertime, and tardiness.
- Payroll Processing: Automate payroll and create payslips for employees. Includes salary periods of monthly, semi-monthly, weekly, and bi-weekly.
- Approval Workflow: Route all time off requests and expense claim submissions to designated roles
- Employee Self Service: Give employees access to submit expense claims, apply for time off, check PTO balance, and more.
- Workforce Availability: View the schedule to see who is available and who is out on any given day.
- Attendance/Leave Visibility: Check monthly vacation and PTO statistics.
- Document Workflow: Store documents such as timesheets, expense claims, overtime requests, purchase requests, and more.
- Team Collaboration: Allow employees to share information via discussion boards and forums, surveys, and other methods of feedback.
- Document Sharing: Share documents in the software itself such as documents for new recruits to go over during employee onboarding.
- Announcement and Notice Board: Check current and historical announcements and send out notifications to all employees.
- Employee Web Portal: Let employees view pay stubs and update their personal details.
- Employee Credentials: Track employee credentials such as education, experience, and training.