MarketGrabber includes a powerful and easy-to-use online job board customizable to your brand and niche market. Built with a beautiful responsive design, the job board software features include remote listings, advanced search, employer directory, resume search, and flexible pricing plan options.
You may also combine the job board with the events edition to include job fairs and hiring events.
- Responsive Mobile Friendly Design: Beautiful, responsive bootstrap design. Full functionality across all devices. Your visitors can post, search, and apply from anywhere.
- Google for Jobs Integration: Integration with Google for Jobs allows your postings to be included in Google’s job search network. Drives traffic with increased exposure to job postings.
- eCommerce Ready: Accept payments from your customers with major payment processors - Stripe, Authorize.net, Paypal Standard, and more.
- Flexible Pricing Plans: Create your own pricing plans for subscriptions, job packs, and individual postings. Upcharge for photos, video, and featured placement.
- Banner Ad Placement: Generate additional revenue with banner ads on your website. Integrate with Google Adsense, or company ads. Accepts graphics, video, and pasted code.
- Custom Design Services: Design services meet your brand needs and identity. Choose one of the standard packages or contact MarketGrabber regarding your unique requirements.
- Job Backfill: Add fresh jobs instantly for your site with the ZipRecruiter backfill add-on.
- Job Import: This add-on allows you to automatically import jobs via employer feeds or job wrapping services. Increase revenue with more options for employers.
- Owned License with Full Source Code: MarketGrabber is provided with full source code and can be customized to meet your requirements. Host with MarketGrabber or your own compatible server.
- Remote Job Search and Filter: Added flexibility for your employers to post remote jobs and job candidates to search and filter by remote work opportunities.
- Search Engine Optimized: Control your own metatags and category-specific URL’s to reach your specific niche market. Built-in SEO features for job postings include structured data for Google jobs.
- Set Listings for Approval: Want to filter out unwanted job postings or resumes? You have the ability to require admin approval for listings on your site, the choice is yours.
- Applicant Tracking: The Applicant Tracking add-on makes it easy for your employers to keep track of who has applied to each job posting and categorize applicants by hiring status.
- Candidate Resume Search: Advanced search of candidate’s resumes and profiles provides your employers with the tools needed to find the best candidates for their open positions.
- Employer Directory and Profile: Your employers can create a company profile page that includes their company logo, photos, address, social media accounts, and a full list of all active jobs running.
- Screening Questions: Provides employers with the tools needed to zero in on candidates by including their own personalized screening questions for job applicants.
Job Seeker Features
- Advanced Job Search and Filter: Job seekers can easily refine their job search results with enhanced search and filtering by category, keyword, location, work schedule, and much more.
- Post Resume with Profile: Job seekers have the ability to upload their resumes and complete a detailed profile with specific attributes to target relevant employers.
- Privacy Options: Privacy is increasingly important to job seekers and they will have the option to remain private and only provide information to employers they are interested in.
- Job Alerts: Job seekers have the ability to create job alerts when new jobs match their specific search criteria including job category, location, industry, and much more.
The Job Board edition of MarketGrabber is a one-time payment of $699 to launch. There are optional design services ranging from $49 to $599. The optional hosting including free installation and support services.