SmartJobBoard is the easiest job board software on the market, offering employers a robust and flexible platform for sharing job listings. This software is easy to set up and manage, meaning your job board will essentially run on auto-pilot.
- Tools for job seekers
- Tools for employers
- Job board administration
- Customization and design
- SEO and marketing
- Integrations and plugins
- Hosting and security
- Job Search: Job seekers can refine their search and easily identify the exact roles they are looking for using the search function. This tool includes category, location, and salary range.
- Simple Application Process: The platform was built to allow for the simplest job application process. All your job seekers need to do is attach a resume file and write a small cover letter.
- Private job board: Restrict “job search” and “job view” to registered job seekers only.
- Login with LinkedIn, Facebook or Google: Simplify the sign-in process for your site visitors by enabling login using their LinkedIn, Facebook or Google accounts.
- Job Alerts: Job alerts allow for automated emails to be sent with specific and customized job postings. When new jobs match the set criteria, the system sends an email alert with relevant offers straight to their inbox.
- Save Jobs: Enables job seekers to save jobs, so that they can refer back to them when they have time to finish an application.
- Resume Parsing: As an easy auto-fill option to improve results and save time, resume parsing automatically fills in candidates online resume from the files they upload.
- Job Posting: Employers can choose to receive applications by email or opt to redirect applicants to a certain URL to complete the application process. The makes the job posting easy and effective.
- Company Profile Page: Employers can create a branded company profile page that includes their logo, company information, website, images, videos, and all active jobs posted. This can be a useful tool to attract more applicants.
- Employer Dashboard: The Employer Dashboard provides the necessary tools to manage posted jobs, view applications, site analytics, and manage profile settings in the dashboard.
- Company Users (Subaccounts): Employers can invite their teammates to view and post jobs for the same company.
- Searching candidates by profiles and resumes: The smart keyword search system carefully scans each candidate’s profile and each listing for the right keywords, enabling your employers to always find the best candidates.
- Applicant Tracking: The “kanban” style board simplifies the categorization of applications by hiring status. This tool surfaces candidate information, contact applicants, and insert notes for each application.
- Resume Alerts: Employers can subscribe to resume alerts and receive daily, weekly or monthly emails with new job seeker profiles matching their search criteria.
SmartJobBoard has two pricing plans: Premium and Enterprise. The Premium plan begins at $399 per month, though is available with annual billing for $299 per month. The Enterprise plan is $799 per month or $599 per month when paid annually.
There is a FREE 14-day trial available. There are no setup fees.