Catalyst Manufacturing® software is a full-featured Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system designed to meet the planning, scheduling, and inventory needs of the small and midsized manufacturer in make-to-order, assemble-to-order, make-to-stock, engineer-to-order and configure- to-order production environments.
Catalyst Manufacturing provides extensive manufacturing functionality to manage and plan people, equipment, materials, suppliers and ultimately satisfy customer demand. On the financial side, Catalyst enables you to leverage your existing capabilities and expertise with a standard interface to QuickBooks Pro®, Premier®, and Enterprise® Editions.
From a structural standpoint, the client database is based in Microsoft Access® which provides an easy-to-use configuration tool to make custom changes and develop ad hoc queries and reports. The server database is available in either Microsoft Access® or SQL Server®.
- Visibility of material and labor cost variances, late orders, material shortages, over-capacity resources, and other production problems so you can proactively address before they affect your bottom line.
- Material and capacity planning tools to identify and respond to resource constraints that would otherwise limit throughput.
- Business transaction reporting of inventory and labor so you can track the status of production and what resources were consumed in the
Database repository for all organizational data including customers, vendors, items, product route, bill-of-material, and work centers.
Standard interface to QuickBooks® desktop Pro, Premier and Enterprise accounting packages.
Consignment of finished goods at customer location
- Ability to maintain lot and serial number contronl with multi-level how-made/where-used lot traceability
- Allocation of inventory to highlight inventory available for new orders
- Cycle Count module to identify inventory errors and apply corrective actions
- Net change physical inventory capability
Manufacturing Resource Planning
MRP generated planned orders based on gross requirements netted against on-hand/on-order inventory
Material management and control of outside process locations
Streamlined shop order and purchase order release process
Finite capacity scheduling with Gantt chart production schedule board
Reviews of Catalyst Manufacturing Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Catalyst Manufacturing? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!