The PROCAS Expense Reporting System streamlines the reporting of expenses and simplifies compliance. The database maintains a complete record of the maximum rates for lodging, meals & incidental expenses (M&IE), and mileage reimbursement. Data is cross-indexed for all FTR-listed cities and countries and all dates of travel. The system is automatically updated for periodic changes in the travel regulations. Claimed expenses in excess of the maximums are identified by the system to be processed according to your company’s policies.
- Per Diem Rates - Rates established by General Services Administration and Department of Defense and Department of State are maintained in the system and updated nightly.
- Itineraries - Calculate per diem rate based on an itinerary
- Travel Advances - Recorded by the employee on the expense report and automatically applied to determine the amount due to the employee.
- Expense Types - Create a list of expenses, appropriate for your company, for employees to choose from.
- Mileage expenses for privately owned vehicles. Calculate miles traveled from actual starting and ending odometer readings. The miles are multiplied by the appropriate rate to calculate the reimbursable amount.
- Set up approvals for employee’s supervisors. Accounting will be the final check to ensure receipts are provided as appropriate.
- Integrates with the PROCAS Accounting Software.
Reviews of PROCAS Expense Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use PROCAS Expense? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!