FASTSUITE is a 3D simulation software for the entire lifecycle of a manufacturing system–from early concept design, process detailing, to virtual commissioning and operation.
FASTSUITE was developed to ensure high availability of your plants and machines and optimized production. The simulation and visualization of complex processes enables system integrators to create and operate competitive and high-quality plant concepts under high time and cost pressure.
- 3D simulation
- Technology and rule-based offline programming
- Virtual Commissioning - Controller connection
- Visualization of cell or plant concepts
- Re-use data in one single simulation platform
- Offline programming software with the same user interface for robotic and machining
- A single, flexibly configurable solution for different applications
- PLC, Robot and Machine Controller Integration
- Accurate and realistic simulation
- “Drag & Snap” functions to position resources and to connect resources geometrically and logically
- Simulation of processes within the layout: dynamic resource simulation, simple teaching of robots, collision detection
- CAD Import and Export
- Extensive components library: robots, machines, PLC, etc.
- Maximize the productivity by minimizing downtime of expensive production equipment and human resources
- Minimize the costs and efforts related to the planning and setup of production equipment in the discrete manufacturing industries
- Eliminate risks and unforeseen inaccuracies during the factory planning and production ramp-up
- Shorten the time-to-production timeline by consequent digitalization and elimination of media breaks in the process
- Be supported end-to-end based on your existing IT-landscape, rather than providing merely isolated fractions of a solution