A Fixed Asset tracking solution designed specifically to work within your Dynamics SL solution.
Improve financial management for your business by tracking, analyzing and manipulating fixed assets from within Dynamics SL. Pull your assets directly from AP, Project controller or manually enter them. Track unlimited books of depreciation using the standard methods, SL, DDB, MACRS or create your own custom method. Built in location tracking with scanner capability. Inventory and Audit features with scanner capability. Asset transactions are posted directly to the General Ledger.
FIXED ASSETS MODULE simplifies the process of entering, viewing and editing asset information as well as calculating and posting depreciation
- Manage assets more effectively: Quickly and accurately record, track and depreciate your company’s assets with minimal effort using multiple features and powerful reports.
- Save time and money: Set up assets quickly and easily and use classes and categories to save effort by setting defaults for accounts, books and useful life.
- Put your information to work: Easily make changes to your assets and capture necessary data for tax or reporting purposes while performing depreciation, projections and producing management reports.
- Find the information you need: Access the data you need with an intuitive graphical user interface exactly like the standard Dynamics SL interface. Print reports using Crystal reports and the standard Dynamics SL report interface.
- Make depreciation easy: Manage asset depreciation with many depreciation methods, including IRS tax tables with the ability to recalculate depreciation, add additional depreciation, or project it ahead for any number of assets in your books.
- Integrate powerfully: Empower your business by combining PSS Fixed Assets with other Microsoft Dynamics modules, ensuring accuracy while reducing redundant data entry.
- Easy Asset Setup: Create and manage an unlimited number of books for each company, including corporate, federal tax, alternative minimum tax, and more.
- Flexible Entry Options: Pull in Assets entered through Accounts Payable or Project Controller with a click of a button or enter them directly in the Asset screen.
- Asset Maintenance: Track comprehensive information about assets including warranty and insurance information. Set up assets using an unlimited number of asset components with company defined asset IDs.
- Asset Tracking: Includes asset location tracking and history, barcode asset labels, as well as links to barcode scanner for asset inventory and auditing.
- Asset Classes: Define asset classes and categories to set defaults for a group of assets includ- ing information such as depreciation method and books, useful life and default accounts.
- Depreciation Management: Choose from over four hundred different asset depreciation methods, including SL, Double Declining balance and the IRS Tax Tables. Depreciation projection process helps you plan for the future.
- Asset Review: View and analyze asset information using inquiry screens or reports. Use Rainbow Search to print or export your data as well as drill down to see transaction in greater detail.
- Reporting Capabilities: Review assets with an array of different reports such as Assets Trial Balance, Purchase/Retirements, Transactions and many more.
- Integration: Automatically updates General Ledger with depreciation and other asset transactions. Integration with Accounts Payable/Project Controller to pull assets and track vendors, checks and purchasing information.
- Starts at $3,495
- Fixed Assets Services available for $1,395