Traditional asset management is often both time and labor intensive, often resulting in redundant purchases and reduced productivity. As technology has tried to keep pace with organizational demands, recent advances in RFID systems have elevated location tracking and reporting to faster, more accurate inventory and asset management.
- Keeps track of expected and exact locations of all types of assets;
- Provides robust reporting and analytics that integrate with popular ERP systems;
- Features an easy-to-use, configurable interface with dashboard-style home screen for convenient asset overview; Supports passive and active RFID tags;
- Works with fixed and mobile handheld RFID scanners and smartphones;
- Works with bar codes to enable customers to transition to RFID at their own paces, and
- Offers item-level tracking and updating with our mobile companion app for iOS and Android devices.
Whether you are searching for a single asset, performing regular inventory or auditing assets, VAT enables faster and more accurate item-level reporting including Total Inventory, Exception Reporting, Matching Reporting, and Lost Inventory:
- Property Custodians and Asset Managers: Perform regular inventory faster and more accurately than traditional asset tracking methods.
- Finance and Accounting: Audit and report capital equipment more precisely.
- IT Managers: Replace and assign IT assets more quickly than spreadsheet or bar code systems.
- Facilities and Security: reduce loss and increase accountability by quickly viewing ‘last seen’ location data for individual or groups of assets.
Getting Started with VAT
Radiant understand that choosing an organization-wide solution is a complex decision, which is why Virtual Asset Tracker also supports older technologies, such as bar code. VAT makes it easy to import and associate RFID to existing items so that customers can steadily upgrade at their desired paces.
We offer seamless integration to ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP and SunGard. VAT imports and exports to these systems right out of the box. Our application “RFID enables” existing applications and feeds data where needed to increase value and provide up-to-date, accurate information.
Reviews of Virtual Asset Tracker Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Virtual Asset Tracker? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!