SRSoft’s easy to use Fixed Assets for Adagio is a complete asset management system. It’s ideal for any organization with critical record-keeping needs such as maintenance and inspection records. It’s also great for organizations who wish to maintain a complete inventory of their Tangible Capital Assets, together with all associated documents for each item.
- Provides a single asset register for all individual assets within your organization
- Classification of assets by:
- CCA Classes
- Report Groups
- Master – Sub Asset Relationships
- Automatic asset numbering, or numbers can be assigned manually if desired
- Account postings are defined by asset category.
Easy to Use
- General users do not need accounting expertise
- Multi-user capability
- Real-time posting of journal entries as assets are added, adjusted or disposed of
- Easy to make corrections
- Changes to asset cost and acquisition dates are allowed
- Simple period-end posting process calculates depreciation
- Automatic download of entries to Adagio Ledger eliminates manual entry
- Audit trail of all GL entries
- Asset searches by Description, PO Number, Vendor, Part Number or Serial Number.
Depreciation and Disposition Options
- Automatic calculation of depreciation for all assets in each accounting period
- Many depreciation options based on asset category
- Financial depreciation and tax depreciation accounting run independently and concurrently
- Financial depreciation and tax depreciation can use different methods.
- Fiscal periods can be either calendar months or irregular periods
- Depreciation calculation options allow for irregular fiscal periods
- Entry of asset sales proceeds, to enable profit/loss on disposal to be calculated and automatically posted to GL upon sale or disposal of any asset
- Partial asset disposals and reversals of disposals
- Individual assets can be assigned to any CCA Class.
Multiple Reporting Options
- Reports include:
- Asset List
- Asset Serial Number List
- Depreciation Reports
- GL Account Posting Totals
- Assets Added within Date Range
- Asset Details, etc.
- Many reports can be selected for all assets or filtered by category and/or location and/or CCA Class
- Print previews available
- Reports can be output to web browser or Excel.
More Power Features
- Notes, electronic documents, and photos can be added to each asset record and stored within the system’s database in user-configurable folders.
- Powerful extended record keeping options are available with an interface to SRSoft SmartRecords.
- Data conversion service available to quickly and accurately import and convert your existing fixed asset data from spreadsheets or other data formats into Fixed Assets for Adagio.