This product is no longer sold or supported. As of April 2017, PEM Software Systems is no longer in business. Please see the construction software guide for alternatives.
This module will give you complete access to your job history in an easy to use system. It will allow you to enter as many contract breakouts as you need. Additionally you can assign budgets, using cost codes for each contract breakout. Job activity can be entered and used for payroll, purchasing, outside labor, and to schedule job events. Furthermore, you will be able to view profit and loss statements in real time and calculate overhead percentages for Labor, Expenses, Purchases and General Job Overhead. From start to finish this is your complete job costing solution.
Track Job Overhead and Billing
- One Time Purchase, No Annual Fees.
- Easy Access to Job History.
- Enter as many Contract Breakouts as Needed.
- Assign Budgets, using Cost Codes, for each Contract Breakout.
- Enter Activity for Payroll, Purchases, Out Side Labor, Rentals, and more
- Use the Job NotePad Facility and record, track and schedule events for the Job.
- Record your Customer Billing Activity
- Job Profit & Loss Statements Instantly
- Overhead percentages for Labor, Expenses, Purchases and General Job Overhead.
- Cost Categories can Also have Overhead Percentages.
- Activity Reports by: Job, Date range or Type.
- Use Job Cost Standalone or Save even more time and Increase control by adding: Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, Accounts Receivable and Inventory.
- Define Your Jobs to the System and Override by Job: State codes Local, County, City, Tax Codes, Rates of pay for different work, Prevailing Wage requirements classifications
- Setup Your contract values. Break them out as you need. Set budget expense limits for contract values. Apply costs from Payroll, Accounts Payable or directly from Job cost, to those contract/budget values
- Purchase Orders can directly move materials on jobs, giving you plenty of information on materials flow and costs.
- Customer billing can be posted from Accounts Receivable or done directly from Job Costing.
- Job Profit & Loss statements.
- Enough reports to effectively manage your Jobs performance.