Since 1988 Fusion has brought clients robust Point of Sale functionality integrated with Mid-Market ERP packages. Eliminating redundant data entry, optimizing inventory levels and improving management reporting are all hallmarks of a Fusion environment.
Over the years expanded POS functionality has been complimented by the introduction of multiple register types: Cash Register, Customer Service Register and Mobile Register; improved Inventory Management, Forecasting and Planning capabilities as well as Gift Card and Loyalty Programs. Fusion Retail Management Solution (FusionRMS) is a complete solution for today's complex retail environments
Fusion Register Options
Fusion offers multiple register types to fit your budget and integration requirements. Our different cash register options include:
- Cash Register- FusionCR is the most robust basic POS register on the market today. Ideal for most retail environments, FusionCR can accommodate both Cash and Fusion Customers along with all the features you have come to expect from FusionPOS.
- Customer Service Register- FusionCSR starts with FusionCR functionality and adds the ability to manage individual ERP Customers from the register. Using FusionCSR the operator can:
- Create new ERP customers pending final approval
- Update ERP customer data as allowed
- Check available credit
- Take payments on account
- Process open balance sales
- Create sales orders in the ERP for future fulfillment through FusionWMS or the standard ERP sales order process.
- Quick Serve Retail Register- FusionQSR provides a fully touch-screen environment for high volume environments. Cascading menus guide the operator for quick effortless transactions.
- Mobile Register- FusionMR is the latest introduction into the Fusion family of products. Targeting environments where the merchandise cannot be brought to the register (furniture and appliance stores) or environments where operators are required to have extensive product knowledge (wine stores, specialty retailers), FusionMR operates on any tablet with a wi-fi connection. You can capture customer demographics, create orders, review merchandise tear sheets, etc., all without leaving the client's side. Settlement is as easy as recalling the order from either a FusionCR or FusionCSR and processing payment using Fusion standard payment.
FusionRMS recognizes that a web site is the virtual store front to every retailer. Every aspect of the site uniquely crafts an impression, enhances the user experience and defines the brand. Compromising for the sake if of efficiency is ill advised.
FusionRMS works with your web developers to facilitate the movement of data, product definitions and descriptions, orders, confirmations, images, etc. between the back office and the web. Using proprietary mapping tools, Fusion eliminates the need for manual order transfer / reentry or maintaining redundant inventory tables, separate customer records, etc.
The business that understands their customers best wins. This is especially true in retail. FusionPOS provides seamless integration into many accounting systems, thus eliminating the need to manually synchronize transactions. In some cases, your accounting system may not have the sophistication to track and analyze customer data the way you need to stay competitive. FusionPOS offers maximum flexibility in managing the demographics and activities of your customers through its ability to use three distinct customer types.
- ERP customer. ERP customers are unique in both FusionPOS and the underlying ERP. Typically reserved for customers who carry open accounts, every transaction in FusionPOS for an ERP customer creates a mirror transaction in the ERP.
- Cash Customer. On the other end of the spectrum is the ubiquitous FusionPOS cash customer. Reserved for the most basic retail transactions, all cash customer transactions are periodically "rolled up" and posted into the ERP thus reducing the processing burden.
- Fusion Customer. Unique to FusionPOS is the Fusion Customer. FusionPOS preserves the integrity of each Fusion Customer while minimizing the burden on the ERP system. Like Cash Customers, transactions for Fusion Customers are "rolled-up" for consolidated posting into the ERP. However, FusionPOS maintains unique records of each Fusion Customer, tracking individual purchases, returns, pricing, payment methods, etc. In addition, FusionPOS captures an infinite amount of demographic data ideal for market segmentation, targeted marketing, purchase trend analysis, and more.
Whether in a stand alone environment or in conjunction with select ERP applications, FusionRIM provides independent store level inventory management capabilities. If integrated, only an internet connection is required to update corporate i.e. no terminal services or Citrix is required. FusionRIM provides the following:
- Purchase Order Wizard- uses location specific variables such as Min/MAX to suggest purchase order quantities using local sales figures.
- Create Purchase Orders- allows store personnel to create vendor specific purchase orders as suggested by PO Generate or independently.
- Receive Purchase Orders- Stand alone or integrated PO receipt allows receipt of purchase orders at the store. If integrated, the ERP inventory is automatically updated with quantities received.
- Receive Transfer Orders- In an integrated environment, stores can receive Transfer Orders generated by Corporate.
- Manage Physical Counts- Maintaining accurate inventory is made easier with regular and accurate physical counts.
- Printing Barcode Labels- Necessary for all store operations.