Optima POS and ERP is a modularized SAAS business management software. It has a framework that can be configured and or customized to specific business processes. Since it is modularized it can grow with a company as their needs change and or expand.
- Inventory control: Provides information on location, stock count, pricing, requests, transfers, and item information for products, parts, and materials.
- Warehouse management: Provides inventory control, shipping and receiving tools, and order entry integration. Allows for efficient use of space and minimizes labor required for picking tasks.
- Bar Codes: Manages and prints unique bar codes, SKUs, and unique serial numbers for products, including RFID.
- Bill of materials (BoM): A bill of materials defines the material requirements and assemblies and or a kit/package involved in the final product.
- Matrix Products: Products with multiple attributes such as size, color, variable settings, etc.
- Purchase order (PO): Allows the ability to generate purchase order forms for order placement with suppliers/vendors, including requisition and RFQ management features.
- Receiving: Provides dedicated functionality to handle critical tasks related to the intake of material shipments, including confirming the reception of goods, inputting items into inventory, and ensuring items are stored in the proper location.
- Manufacturing execution system (MES): Manufacturing execution is a simplified process to move and create a new product from one or many products, including the ability to account for scrap etc.
- Resource management: Resources are people, vendors, vehicles, equipment, or anything that is available and required to run the business.
- Staff and resource scheduling: Can create schedules and shifts to manage resource booking. Includes the ability to notify and remind staff of their schedule. Can be tied to the appointment calendar to show the availability of resources
- Time Clock: Clock in and Clock out times. Including the ability to set breaks and lunch and notifications and alerts. Proximity Clock-in on per staff unique mobile phone id to prevent employee clocking for others.
- Task/Ticket Management: Ability to create and manage tasks/tickets. Assign to one or more resources or resource types. Create to-do’s and steps inside of tasks. Can be managed in calendar, timeline view, or sprint board. Estimated and actual time can be recorded for individual tasks. Document and or image attachments. Customizable data fields
- Commission management: Commission engine and tracking for configurable commission calculations and payment tracking for performance-based incentives, including tiered commissions. The ability for supervisor and regional manager commissions in addition to standard commissions.
- Payroll: Offers functionality for all employee payment tasks, including calculation of periodic wages, application of deductions, and commission payment processing.
- Employee staff records: Designed for reliable management of documents containing worker-specific information.
- Staff User Mobile App: Allows easy access to worker-specific information, like tasks, work schedule, clock-in and clock-out, communication, etc.
- Customer relationship management (CRM): CRM software provides an integrated toolset for managing customer data and tracking interactions. CRM software complexity varies substantially between programs. Includes dedicated lead management, service tracking, order management, and marketing functionality, integrating to 3rd party applications.
- Customer/Client Portal: The customer portal allows customers to download and/or digitally sign documents, proposals, contracts, invoices, etc. It also allows chat and to-do’s assigned to customers. The customer portal allows customers the ability to make payments online for services or products rendered and invoiced.
- Customer Pipeline: Customer pipeline to manage sales process of prospects and leads. Can create marketing campaigns and manage customers to successful sales completion.
- Appointments: Appointment calendar that includes reminders to customers and staff and includes availability checking. Will link appointments to orders.
- Point of sale (POS): Browser-based point of sale provides a specialized functionality designed to facilitate in-person, often register-based, customer payments and refunds, including promotions, loyalty, and gift cards in-store credit. Sales alerts and notifications to owners and managers. Connects with printers, cash drawers, and credit card devices.
- Delivery: Set up and manage and assign an order as delivery and track its process from picking to delivery complete.
- Pickup: Create orders that will be picked up in the future and manage notifications to the customer to be able to pick up in the retail location or curbside pickup.
- Patented Certified Transaction: Order can be certified via blockchain technology. Enabling the business and or each transaction to be certified for purchase and or delivery.
- Mobile Apps: Customer-facing apps for direct interaction with the business, managing payment, and creating orders. Staff PWA apps to access pay and schedule information. Owner manager apps to see real time sales and profitability and interact directly with business, including alerts and trigger notifications.
- eCommerce: - online store: Can build custom online store and mobile apps. Also, APIs allow for integrating transactional data to and from WooCommerce websites, etc.
- Franchise Multi-Location: Multiple locations and businesses can operate out of a single system. Permissions allow access only to the store or business location(s) you are assigned.
- Loyalty: Loyalty levels and VIP that can be applied to credits and or discounts.
- Gift Cards: Internal virtual and physical gift cards that can be purchased and re-charged.
- Recurring and Subscription: Auto-generated recurring orders can be used for buying clubs (wine, etc.) and product-specific purchases of cell phone service contracts.
- Credit Products: Customers can pre-purchase products and services, and those products and services can be picked up or received at a future date.
- Multi-currency and multi-language:: Multi-currency features allow transactions and records in multiple currencies and languages.
- Notification System: Configurable and customizable SMS and email notifications that can be triggered by various events in the system and sent to customers, vendors, staff, owners/managers, etc.
- Promotions: Set up and manage simple and complex promotions and discounts, including stacked promotions and expirations.
- Video Chat: Built-in video server for meetings, including screen share, chat, and .ppt interactive presentations for remote sales and customer service.
Long-Running B2B and Customer Sales
- Order entry (OE): Order entry enables the creation of sales and/or work orders and the communication of order requirements throughout the organization for product or service fulfillment. Order entry system includes complete quote-to-invoice functionality.
- Sales quotes: Sales quote software can create, share, and track customer-facing sales quotation documents.
- Contract and proposal management: Contract management software provides application-specific document management capabilities for managing customer service proposals and contracts.
- Product configurator: Product configurators present sales personnel with a dedicated interface that eases the difficulty of creating and pricing complex products designed from multiple component products.
- Budgeting: Job and Event Budgeting modules allow management of products, time, and expense to fulfill the job and track profitability.
- Estimating: Provides a tool for managing calculations when projecting labor, material, equipment, and other job costs.
- Field service management: Provides a mechanism for service-based firms to communicate business information such as work orders, product data, and customer details while in the field.
- Dispatching and Servicing: Dispatching allows service-based or delivery organizations to schedule, dispatch, and route, the movement of field personnel.
- Project management (PM): Project management feature set provides collaborative tools for managing project scope, schedules, documents, tasks, resources, and costs.
- Invoicing: Invoicing software is used to create customer billing documents related to the sale of goods and services, including time and expense invoices.
- Job costing: Job costing or project accounting modules allow for categorizing job expenses into logical groups such as labor, materials, equipment, and subcontracting costs. Job cost software facilitates both inter- and intra-job profitability analysis.
- Time and expense tracking: Time and expense tracking recording employee time for payroll, invoicing, and billing purposes.
- Progress billing: Billing clients at multiple points during the life of project or Event work. Tracks customer payments and balances due.
- Multi-carrier shipping integration: This requires 3rd party integration for Multi-carrier shipping integration with major shipping carriers such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.
- Work order management: Work order management software offers collaborative features for facilitating the communication of work instructions for service, contract, or manufacturing work.
- Business intelligence (BI): business intelligence intuitive reporting and visual data display capabilities. Base key decisions on information derived from financial and non-financial key performance indicators. Export to 3rd party tools for additional analysis.
- Reporting: Configurable reporting engine and tools for customizing report data. Includes product, customer, employee, accounting, etc.
- Sales forecasting: Sales forecasting application utilizes sales funnel status tracking to create better projections for future sales.
- General ledger: General ledger module offers a means to completely summarize an organization’s revenue and expense transactions and record assets and liabilities. The general ledger is replying to key financial reports such as the income statement and balance sheet.
- Accounts payable (AP): Accounts payable modules track vendor info while allowing for creating and recording payments for business expenses.
- Accounts receivable (AR): Accounts receivable module records customer payment of invoices while assisting with managing late-paying customers.
- Taxation: Tax calculation and recording, including complex tax calculations and reports such as are found in THC state tax calculations and reporting.
- Bank reconciliation: Credit Card and bank account reconciliation tools allow for recording statements to reconcile accounting and banking records.
- Payment processing: Credit card, ACH, Debit, Check, Cash, C.O.D, Gift Card, Wallet/Store Credit, Layaway, etc. The electronic processing interface provides a means of initiating electronic transactions from billing applications through data transmission to credit card processing and bank service providers.
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT): Electronic funds transfer features in expense payment modules provide a means of making payments electronically via direct bank wire transfer.
- Custom form fields: Ability to define custom fields and field types for unique business processes. These custom fields can be assigned to; customers, products, resources, orders, staff, sales, tasks, appointments, etc.
- Custom integrations: Ability to build custom integrations such as Google Apps, QuickBooks Online, METRC, SendGrid, Slack, Taxation authorities, eCommerce and marketplaces, etc.
- Document and file attachment management: Provides the flexibility to store and manage access to various business documents. These can include all document types including pictures and videos, across multiple formats. These document file management can exist within the system or reference them via API if they are stored and managed in another location like Google Workspace/Drive.
- Fundraising: Offers CRM-like functionality and tracking tools for soliciting charitable donations, including an online site.
Optima software is $89 per month, though total pricing depends on the modules needed, ranging from $5 to $75 per user monthly. There is a free trial available.