Deltek EPM is an integrated suite of project management software applications for Government Contractors and Agencies that require a compliant solution for ANSI 748 requirements, program controls and earned value management (EVM).
Deltek’s Enterprise Project Management software suite easily integrates cost, scheduling and resource information empowering your program team with reliable program status and earned value reports they can trust. Deltek EPM helps your team to better manage your projects - demonstrating the real value of program controls information.
Deltek Active Risk Manager
Within today’s government contracting community, many organizations use spreadsheets to track and mitigate the multitude of risks across their organizations. This leads to manual, sub-optimal risk management and no true enterprise approach to managing project risk systematically across organizations. An enterprise-wide or in-depth approach to project management risk and opportunity management can make a real difference to the bottom line and is increasingly necessary to meet the growing demands for transparency throughout the business.
Deltek Active Risk Manager (ARM) is an enterprise risk management solution that improves project profitability and reduces unwanted surprises. Deltek ARM delivers better, more informed decisions by centralizing risk and opportunities related to project scope, schedule and cost. The solution turns risk planning and mitigation into a proactive best practice that creates a competitive advantage. Key Deltek ARM features include:
- Role-based Dashboards Delivering powerful user analysis capabilities for risk managers, accountability management for project professionals and insightful KPIs for executives. Each role has customized views, custom reports and functionality appropriate for their job function.
- Web-based User Interface 100% web-based and can be deployed through company intranets, Microsoft SharePoint or as a standalone application allowing suppliers, customers, and geographically disbursed project teams to collaborate on essential risk knowledge.
- Incorporates International Standards Supporting the broadest range of risk, governance and compliance standards including COSO (ERM & Controls), ISO 31000, PmBok, HIPAA, FDA, CMI, COBIT, SOX, HSE, The Orange Book, EFQM, Basel II & Turnbull.
Contractors today are under more pressure than ever before with increased oversight and demands to more tightly manage project performance while meeting stringent government mandated reporting like Earned Value Management (EVM). It can be a monumental challenge without the right tools.
Easily Solve your Top Challenges with Deltek Cobra
- Help demonstrate the real value of Program Controls and EVM
- Make the most of your limited qualified resources
- Easily integrate cost, schedule and resource data
- Eliminate manual processes and quickly produce reports you can trust
- Gain an organizational view with more uniform project management processes and practice
Deltek Cobra is an easy to use, powerful system for managing project costs, measuring earned value, and analyzing budgets, actuals, and forecasts with an intuitive interface, helpful wizards and government compliant reporting. Deltek Cobra helps businesses comply with rigorous government standards such as:
- American National Standards Institute / Electronics Industry Alliance 748 for Earned Value Management Systems (ANSI/EIA-748)
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular No. A-11 Exhibit 300 and 53 Cost/Schedule Status Report/Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (C/SSR DFARS) clauses
- Earned Value Management Implementation Guide (EVMIG) of the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- NASA Interim Directive to NPR 7120.5C, NASA Program and Project Management Processes and Requirements
- Australian Department of Defense 5655
Government agencies and their contractors require earned value be applied on all new programs of a certain size. Contractors that don’t meet this requirement may suffer a number of negative consequences including withheld payment, program termination and litigation. That’s why it’s critical for contractors of all sizes to implement a system that will accurately measure and help you report on earned value.
Deltek MPM is a program-based earned value measurement solution that is easy to install and use. MPM is used by hundreds of organizations, including 8 of the top 10 aerospace and defense contractors. It is compliant with ANSI/EIA-748, and supports critical programs for Department of Defense, Department of Energy, NASA and Department of Transportation.
With MPM, you can:
- Identify trends early and adjust tactics to meet diverse program challenges
- Plan, track and analyze projects effectively throughout the entire program lifecycle
- Enable cross-project analysis with MPM’s comprehensive data warehouse Enhance pricing, planning and what if analysis with powerful utilities
- Improve managers’ visibility with real-time project analysis
- Take advantage of more than 80 standard and government reports
- Support better decision making and increase customer satisfaction
Deltek WelcomHome is a Web-based project collaboration software solution that provides distributed team members a user-friendly environment to collaborate and share information. WelcomHomes interactive schedule views, document, and item management provide managers greater control and oversight over the entire project lifecycle. Digital dashboards and project health views provide executives with up-to-date metrics. With Deltek WelcomHome, you can improve team productivity, share information between disparate project management systems and improve decision-making so your projects complete on time and within budget.
Tighter budgets and increasing resource constraints are forcing companies to look more closely at the projects they select and increasing corporate governance is heightening the need to invest in the right projects. To do this, many companies need to improve their portfolio analysis and decision making capabilities.
Deltek WelcomPortfolio is a project portfolio analysis tool that provides a structured approach to evaluating, selecting, and prioritizing projects. It helps you align projects with business strategy and invest in the right projects at the right time.
Deltek wInsight is the most widely accepted software application in use across federal and state agencies and industry to integrate earned value into their management processes. From the team leader’s desktop to the corporate boardroom, from the program office to the Pentagon, wInsight has become the tool of choice for integrated project management, assessment and reporting.
- Ensure timely and economical management of major programs
- Improve internal management processes
- Streamline management reviews
- Improve communications with your customers
- Automate Federal IT Dashboard updates
This highly-scalable system easily integrates with a wide range of project management tools to provide a common database for analysis and reporting on all projects across your entire organization:
- Microsoft Project
- Artemis Views
- Deltek Open Plan®
- Deltek Cobra®
- Deltek MPM
Reviews of Deltek Enterprise Project Management (EPM) Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Deltek Enterprise Project Management (EPM)? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!