Proliance was designed specifically for infrastructure-intensive organizations allowing them to optimize the plan-build-operate project lifecycle for complex capital projects, construction, real-estate, and extensive facility portfolios. This product is designed for companies that manage or operate large buildings, real estate developments and engineering organizations, with more than $250M or more annually in new project construction or renovations. Proliance is an Infrastructure Lifecycle Management application designed to manage all capital projects, programs and facilities in one system. This product will provide you with many benefits like:
- Improved alignment between corporate objectives and real estate and facility groups
- Increased visibility into the entire portfolio of projects and facilities
- Increased revenues by reducing cycle time for new and remodeled facilities
- Decreased capital costs to deliver new facilities
- Decreased operating costs to manage existing facilities and assets
- Eliminate multiple point solutions and reduce IT administration costs
- Improved time to market for new products and services
- Automate and enforce best practices for governance and compliance
Proliance manages Project portfolio using several modules:
- Platform Services - This module acts as a the rope tying all other applications together. This module will provide you with comprehensive veiws into your companies projects and programs. This product will automate budgeting, planning and building processes; and will integrate Proliance with other critical business systems.
- Budget and Cost Management - This module gives you complete control over real estate and construction project finances. With this module you are able to define track, manage, measure, compare, integrate and respond to budget and cost issues.
- Contract Management - This module simplifies revenue and expense contract management by automating the task of keeping auditable records of contract details.
- Field management - This module ties your original plan to actual job site operations. By providing you with knowledge of each days activities you can ensure your staff is accountable for their productivity. This module will allow you to make rapid and accurate decisions, needed to keep projects on task and meet expectations.
- Office Management - This module will allow you to manage your planning resources, correspondence and meeting logs for a project; allowing you to keep any past decisions or discussions on file for future review
- Scheduling - This module manages schedules across projects and programs; giving you visibility of projects, allowing you to view which are ahead, behind, or right on schedule. With real-time status tracking and collaborative contributions, organizations can streamline communication and deliver program and projects in less time and at reduced cost.