Zapier cloud-based platform helps businesses automate their work. Create custom workflows, called “zaps”, which trigger specific actions from your workers.
- Zap and Zap Editor: A Zap is an automated workflow that connects your apps and services together; The Zap Editor allows you to create a Zap from scratch
- App: Gain integrations for over 2,000 apps, letting you move data between them or automate repetitive tasks
- Trigger: Any event that starts a Zap
- Sample data: Find some sample data from your trigger app to use in the Zap
- Syncing interval: The frequency that your Zaps will check the triggering app for new data
- Note: Zaps with a trigger labeled as “instant” will always be immediate
- Action: An event a Zap performs after it is triggered
- Task: Any action your Zap successfully completes
- Task History: Display a log of all your Zap activity, including all the data that goes in and out of each of your Zap steps
- Autoreplay: Retry any tasks that fail due to temporary errors or downtime
- Filter: Restrict Zaps to run only when certain conditions are met
- Paths: Build advanced workflows to perform different actions based on different conditions
- Multi-step Zap: Include more than one action, filters or searches
Zapier has a FREE plan for anyone with up to 100 tasks per month. The first paid plan is $19.99 per month when paid annually or $24.99 per month-to-month. The Professional plan is $49 and the Team plan is $299, both paid annually.