The Quality Essentials Suite from Horizons International is designed to support manufacturers in collecting and measuring their quality performance data throughout their manufacturing operations so that it is accessible for analysis and reporting in a timely manner.
- Reduce compliance costs by quickly recording test values for environmental requirements (temperature, moisture content, etc.) or for products (height, weight, silicon %, etc.) during your manufacturing process.
- Efficiently manage QA processes with tests linked to items, processes or places in your manufacturing environment.
- Achieve faster process improvements by monitoring corrective action based on real time recording of data.
- Minimize overhead costs of quality by reusing test instructions while defining item specific conformance requirements.
- More rapidly meet and manage customer specifications for quality with version control of acceptable item criteria.
- Cost effectively improve accuracy and reach of traceability by attaching batch control numbers to serial numbers for lot processes.
- Support cost optimization in blending processes with expanded lot attributes.
- Reduce user licensing with .Net application that helps make everyone a member of the Quality Team.
- Reduce cost of providing customer related Quality data by eliminating need to transcribe and update values from paper records.
Materials and environmental data values can be defined and recorded, ensuring that this module serves the complete needs of the manufacturing quality process from purchase materials receipts through customer returned materials and all levels of manufacturing activity. Data is recorded against a defined test id which can be multi-valued if a data value is required for each item. The tests can also be applied on a sample size or total pass/fail basis. Multiple tests can be linked for a single inspection event, creating greater levels of efficiency and reducing data setup and management costs. Acceptable test results are based on item criteria rules that are version controlled to support process improvement goals.
Increase quality and decrease costs
Improving profitability in tough economic times means finding the waste in production processes and effective quality control techniques are critical to the success of this effort. While there is cost to quality, preventing errors is still more effective than fixing them later, so diagnosing and evaluating the results from quality control programs in a timely manner is a key contributor to successful diagnosis. Software tools, such as Horizons Quality Essentials Suite, that will cost affordably allow operators to record control data and obtain criteria evaluation right at the point of operations, can support both prevention of errors and delivery of customer requested documentation of that data.
Stop manually tracking your information
While every effort is made to ensure consistency in production processes and source materials there will still be some level of non conformance. Dependence on manual systems for non conformance, use of decentralized spreadsheets and physical layouts all contribute to high costs of managing the process. With Horizons Quality Essentials Suite all non conformances are generated electronically, have status, responsibility assignments and expected actions so that there can be end to end visibility of processes and results. Non conformances are tied directly to inspection failures, whether at raw material receipts, returned goods or on the production floor, which helps reduce the cost of managing quality while providing centralized views of areas and products impacted. Everyone on staff has visibility to failure areas and can react and plan more efficiently with real time accurate data.
Reviews of Quality Essentials Suite Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Quality Essentials Suite? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!