Retail Realm Essentials™ - is a retail management system for the small and medium business (SMB) that manages both store and head office functionalities. The solution is based on the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform that supports multiple businesses and geographies. The solution can scale up and become full Microsoft Dynamics AX as the organizational requirement becomes more sophisticated.
Retail Realm Essentials™ - is a solution that is highly configurable and customizable and is well suited for a variety of retail segments. It is well suited but not restricted to the retail segments below:
- Book Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Craft Stores
- Cycle Stores
- DIY Stores
- Furniture Stores
- Garden Centers
- Gift Stores
- Hard Goods
- Jewelry Stores
- Liquor Stores
- Music Stores
- Pet Stores
- Tasting Rooms
- Sporting Goods
Retail Realm Essentials™ - Extensions
Retail Realm has embedded and continues to add many developments into this solution: mobility, stock take, supermarket features, store based availability, store reports, rich label design and printing, etc. We have many development partners that are also enriching the Retail Realm Essentials™ offering through their developments.
Credit Card Processing
- Shift4 (USA/Canada)
- Mercury Payment (USA)
- VeriFone (UK)
- PCEFTPOS (Australia/NZ)
- UniteU (USA)
- Sana Systems (Worldwide)
Links to Financials
- Dynamics GP (Datamill)
- O365 Financials
Retail Realm offers comprehensive training programs worldwide: Courses at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels leading to recognized Certified Reseller status for the entire portfolio of Microsoft Dynamics solutions we distribute. Add Sales training to the mix and Retail Realm ensures you are fully equipped to close the deal, install and offer your customers a level of support.
As part of our philosophy to offer the retailer end to end solutions, Retail Realm positively encourages Developers and ISVs to develop and integrate solutions which enrich the functionalites of the out of the box Microsoft Dynamics offer and/or fill gaps. To this end programming courses aimed at the Developer community are held periodically.
- Customer segmentation- Logically segment customers based upon geography using the powerful address-book functionality
- Customer grouping- Neatly organize customers into groups to separate them, e.g. Wholesale customers, Retail customers, and employees and so on.
- Workers- Centrally setup and maintain employees
- Permissions- Control permissions using templates pre-setup and override if needed
- Store allocation- Control which workers work at which stores and the roles they perform
- Time and attendance- Use the POS to track clock-in and out time of each employee and calculate hours worked at HQ
- Retail sales 360 view- Easily view retail sales and transactions across multiple stores
- View / Create POS statements- Create and manage Z reports, tolerances and other parameters
- Credit memos- Issue a Credit Memo when performing a return as an alternative to giving a refund
- Gift cards- Allocate, manage and account for Gift cards. Assign gift card liability to another holding company / legal entity
- Accounts receivable- Sell/ return on account and manage accounts receivable from the Headquarters
- Accounts export- Accounting information can be easily exported out and mapped using XSLT (Transformation file) to suit the recipient format, and automated to export periodically to a set schedule.
- Purchasing ordering- Generate purchase orders centrally to be received at a warehouse or store
- Generate PO- Generate a PO from a sales order
- Purchase trade agreements- Setup and manage trade agreements with your vendors
- Concept of “cases”- Create cases to bundle frequently used ordered items from your vendors
- Transfers- Explore transfer orders
- Fulfilment- Execute Cross-docking or “Buyers push” and setup replenishment rules.
- Print labels for item receipts
- Stock take- Initiate stock counting from HQ and carry out at store using the POS as an input device
- View inventory- View on-hand inventory across all stores
Loyalty and Gift Cards
- Setup different loyalty points schemes- Setup different points schemes (tiers) to apply to different schemes
- Manage different loyalty schemes
- Apply pricing and discounts based upon loyalty- Use loyalty schemes to trigger special pricing
- Apply rules for redemption- Powerful rules may be setup to control how points are redeemed, e.g. control the products or categories that are allowed to be redeemed.
- Loyalty card separate concept to customer- Customer record optionally allows a loyalty card to be issued and used immediately and later attached to a customer record when ready
- Global Gift Card- Gift cards work across all stores out of the box
Merchandising and Product Maintenance
- Category Hierarchy- Define unlimited categories to any depth e.g. Categories, sub-categories, sub-sub categories etc.
- Category defaults- Set defaults for new items added to the category saving valuable time when setting up products
- Supplementary Categories- Items may belong to any number of supplementary categories. Ideal for tracking brand, season, clearance products and other ways of grouping products.
- Serialized Items- Track serial items and other dimensions such as batch. Ideal for electronics industry
- Kit items- Group products into packaged kits, build and de-construct and account for inventory. Allows pricing to be customized and kits broken if needed.
- Released products- Setup items in advance and release them ready for use when product creation is complete
- Product attributes- Unlimited product attributes tracking additional product data
- Powerful descriptions- Track Product name, search name, long description etc.
- Info Codes at the POS- Interactive reason codes to trigger events based upon user input
- Assortments- Concept of Assortments to group products logically to establish what is sold where when
- Item cost- Apply item cost by a range of methods including last cost, weighted average, FIFO, etc. RE allows different items to use different cost models
Multi-store Centralized Management
- Ability to define and layout how your organization is structured
Site, warehouse and store management
- Define your retail stores and their parameters
- Trade agreements- Setup trade agreements, - for different customers or customer groups
- Sale and discount pricing- Place products on sale
- Quantity discounts- Standard pricing table based upon different quantity breaks
- Price adjustments and price groups- Make adjustments to standard pricing and group products into different price groups
- Promotional pricing- Buy 1 Get 1 for Free etc.
Reviews of Retail Realm Essentials Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Retail Realm Essentials? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!