ASCTrac® Supply Chain solution, with built-in Best-of-Breed WMS, is the innovative end-to-end Supply Chain software from ASC Software that combines power, convenience, and control in your enterprise distribution and manufacturing operations for 100% perfect orders from start to success.
With over 30 years of supply chain experience, ASC has the proven products and skills to help you succeed.
"Connecting the Dots in Your Supply Chain" ®
Simply put, that is what ASCTrac was designed to do.
Your mission is critical, and ASC Software realizes that. That's why what you do is not taken lightly. From order entry, procurement, manufacturing, distribution, shipping, and all the way through delivery to your end customer, ASC Software offers real solutions to your toughest and most complex challengeswhile keeping each department in your organization fully integrated along the way.
The result? Nothing short of perfection. Customers' needs have become more complex. They require more features, more automation, and better flexibility for user requests. ASC Software has been proven to meet or exceed those requirements using the "best-in-class" ASCTrac suite of supply chain software solutions for distribution and manufacturing.
What sets ASCTrac apart from other supply chain software packages and why is that important?
ASCTrac is an ERP that was specifically designed for the most complex supply chain challenges. It's not just a WMS, MES or Inventory Control Software. It does all of that and more, but most importantly it connects departments throughout the entire operation for increased productivity. When all departments are connected, there is:
- No Redundancy
- No Rework
- Less Miscommunications
- Improved Efficiency
- Increased Productivity
- Real Time Decision Making
- Removes Non-Value Add Operations
The results? One System. One set of Data. Increased Profits.
What does ASCTrac Supply Chain Software do?
- Complete Warehouse Management System (WMS), Rated Best-in-Class, Top Awards
- Full Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Shop Floor for FDA-Grade LOT tracking
- Supply Chain Management, with full EDI Trading Partners
- Forecasting and Demand Planning
- Purchasing with Requisitions (PO)
- Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP)
- Inbound Load & Receiving Management, Domestic and International
- Outbound Shipping and Loading Management, Domestic and International
- Multi-Dimensional Accounting G/L, A/R, A/P (use the embedded Accounting System or integrate with your existing accounting system)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Event Management and Alerting, User-defined Dashboards throughout
- Intelligent Mobile Device Apps, Barcode and RFID Label Printing
- Embedded Auto-ID Technologies (barcodes, RFID, voice)
- Vendor Managed Inventory, 3PL Billing, 3PL Manufacturing (Co-packers)
- System Management and Reporting (User-defined and SSRS)
- Service and Repairs, Returned Goods Management (RMA)
- Warehouse Control System (WCS): Directed Workflow for Automation
- Connectors to Amazon, Shopify, B2B Portals, etc.
What Turn-Key Supply Chain Solutions can ASC provide?
- Complete Supply Chain Software for end-to-end operations
- Full Professional Services (including FDA guidelines consulting services)
- Training, Implementation and Software Support
- Auto-ID Hardware and Hardware Support
- Analysis Assistance for FDA
- Needs Analysis
Which industries benefit by using ASCTrac?
ASCTrac Supply Chain Software was designed for the toughest and most complex environments in distribution and manufacturing. The top 4 industries in this list below must pass strict FDA and GMP audits. Because ASCTrac operates 100% successfully in these top 4 intense environments, ASCTrac easily operates in the other vertical industries in this list because of its flexible user-defined configurations:
- Food & Beverage
- Medical devices.
- 3PL Co-Manufacturers
- Consumer Goods
- And many more.
What are the Benefits of using the powerful ASCTrac Supply Chain Software?
- True Mobility at the Edge for all functions in Distribution and Manufacturing: This means that you have total visibility of what is happening everywhere in the enterprise at the point of activity (where all of the work is done) with 100% validation.
- Solves Level 5 Complex needs: ASCTrac includes built-in advanced features to solve "Level 5" complex needs (range is 1-5, 5 is the most complex need.)
- Flexible and Scalable to Expand as You Grow: Built-in ASCTrac user configurations allow you to setup your operations with processes unique to your needs -- with no code changes. Your organization can start small and grow big -- in the right direction.
- All Departments can be Fully Connected Seamlessly: Every department can use the same real-time data so that all departments can work together in harmony. One platform, one set of data.
- Trusted Data improves Decision Making Processes: Proactive versus Reactive, make better decisions faster with trusted data.
- Minimize Delays and Reduce Errors: Because intelligent automation creates 100% validation, there are no delays in visibility, less exception handling, and errors are reduced to near zero in all operations at the point of activity.
- Inventory Optimization Refined: Trusted data from the entire Supply Chain is right at your fingertips to analyze and optimize as an ongoing business process.
- Gain Competitive Advantage: ASCTrac has a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with the best Return on Investment (ROI). Our customers see a 100% return on investment usually in less than 6 to 12 months; lower costs are your competitive advantage.
- Incorporates TRUE Warehouse Management Execution: User-defined rules-based, provides system directed warehouse workflows with increased inventory accuracy to virtually 100%, and ASCTrac manages the use of warehouse resources, space, capacity, and equipment.
- Reduced Inventory Costs: Improved inventory accuracy leads to a reduction in inventory. This improves the bottom line considerably with increased fill rates.
- Flexible Customer Configurations: Take control of your Customer and Item rule sets -- from Customers' rules on special handling and fees, to Item replenishment and physical/cycle counts, special picking methods, and management of Customer shipping and handling rules. Perfect for 3PL's and co-manufacturers.
- Meets or Exceeds all stringent Food, FDA, GMP, and Pharmaceutical-grade Requirements: When LOT and DATE controls are critical to your business, ASCTrac excels and meets or exceeds all FDA CFR and GMP requirements (including IQ, OQ, PQ processing.) Includes Quality Control processes (QC.)
- Extensive LOT and Serial Track-and-Trace: Includes full product recall processes, with full Returns Goods processing (including repairs and returns.) Forward and Backward traceability with Audits.
- Intelligent Mobile Technology Guarantees No Lost Transactions: An ASC award-winning innovation since our beginning, this fact is based upon our intelligent automation Mobile Apps at the edge for secure 100% validations.
- Utilizes all Auto-ID and Embedded Technologies: To help automate your team, ASCTrac includes embedded process automation for barcodes, RFID, HUD, Voice, WCS, and embedded EDI processes.
What are some of the available ASCTrac Apps?
- Mobile and Tablet Apps (for total mobility at the edge)
- Manufacturing Production Work Orders (extensive and flexible for 'Process' or 'Discrete' manufacturing types)
- Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP)
- Manufacturing Shop Floor and Routing
- Manufacturing for Mobile use, Remote production sites, catch-weight items, LOT controls, QC and more
- eBusiness Web Apps: B2B, CFT Vendor Portals
- Embedded EDI (full EDI set or ASN only)
- 3rd Party Storage, Handling and Billing/Invoicing
- Multi-Carrier Shipping Management Parcel and LTL/FTL for high volume operations
- Forecast Demand Planning
- Metrics and Performance (for KPI tracking)
- Load and Route Planning
- Mobile Proof of Delivery
- 3PL Labor and Fees Tracking
- Mail Room Receipts Tracking
- Invoicing with A/R, seamless for shipments and 3PL
- Purchase Order with A/P: automated PO functions for MRP, ERP, PO Budgets
- Container and Assets Tracking
- Containerized Freight Tracking (CFT) (and web based for suppliers)
- Packout Verification (for extreme-duty proofs)
- Embedded RFID modules
- Advanced Order Planning for multi-sites
- Voice Picking
- QC Inspection Processes, Pharma Grade LOT Controls
- Field Maintenance Inventory
- Connectors to Amazon, Shopify and others
- Connectors to Accounting Systems: Microsoft, SAP, NetSuite, Oracle, Sage, etc.
- Connectors to external ASRS and robotic controls ((Directed Workflow)
(Please note: All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned are property of their respective owners.)
Which organizations currently use ASCTrac?
Because of privacy reasons, we don't list company names, but our users are the best of the best in their industries:
- Largest global food company
- Largest global dairy products company
- Largest global 3PL food co-packer
- Largest global pharmaceutical distribution and sourcing service
- Largest global supply chain group
- 3 of the top 8 auto manufacturers
- Largest tractor manufacturer
- Largest wheat mill in the USA
- Largest corn mill in the USA
- Largest global cereal manufacturer
- Largest frozen food co-manufacturer
What Awards has ASC Software received?
We are proud of our awards over the past 30 years, as they are the results of our hard work and dedication to providing the best products and services to our users. Just a few of the awards we have won:
- Inbound Logistics Top 100 Logistics IT Provider (for WMS)
- Logistics Tech Outlook Top 10 Warehouse Management Solutions (for WMS)
- Best-in-Class Design for Wireless Infrastructure
- Microsoft Pinnacle Award
- Top 5 Most Useful Blogs in Supply Chain
How does ASC Software Give Back to the Community?
Supporting the communities where we live and work and raise our families is important to us. That's why ASC supports and donates a portion of our profits to food banks, medical research, schools, and community organizations and always has, ever since our beginning.
We also take pride in knowing that as consumers, we make a positive difference in how food and medicines are handled in the supply chain.
What do our Customers say about us?
Our choice to partner with ASC was the best thing that we ever did for our warehouse distribution center operation. Our labor productivity was dramatically improved, and our inventory accuracy was near 100%. These two reasons alone paid for the system in only a few months. But a real gain was our ability to provide a much better and improved service for our customers. We gained the ability to ship their orders the same day and fill rates were dramatically improved. Ed C., Distribution Manager, Kimberly Clark Medical Products
ASC has been a valued partner since our purchase in 2004. I was the project manager in the implementation. Having worked with other ERP suppliers on various other projects, the support team at ASCTrac software has been stellar in my experience. After dealing with other providers who look for opportunities to upsell or continue to bill for services, ASCTrac has integrity and shown flexibility in their support. They are quick to respond when I have an emergency support call/ticket. They have gone above and beyond to offer solutions and make a point to understand our business to construct acceptable solutions. J.M., Manager, Supply Chain Operations, Large Online Wine and Gift Provider Company
Available On-Premise or in Microsoft Azure Cloud
Contact us for a free Needs Analysis and Demo to find out how ASCTrac can streamline your Supply Chain operations.