Affordable, Flexible, Scalable, Reliable, Adaptable and Configurable.
RF Pathways interfaces combines with SAP, J.D. Edwards, Great Plains, and a host of others to connect your mission critical inventory and warehousing information and processes directly to your ERP systems. Hence, enabling automated business transaction processing in real-time with accurate, timely and seamless integration of the systems that drive your business.
RF PATHWAYS WMS delivers substantial and measurable benefits by reducing erroneous warehousing operational costs and substantially increasing productivity, efficiency and performance, all the while increasing inventory accuracy and reducing error rates.
KEY FEATURES & DIFFERENTIATORS
- Fully RF-enabled WMS lets you to create a paperless warehouse environment
- Affordability - results in substantially higher ROI and faster payback - Priced affordably for mid-market users or the enterprise
- Flexible and adaptive to your business processes, now and in the future
- Easily integrated with existing back end ERP, MRP and accounting applications
- Completely configurable to accommodate your existing business processes
- Rapid implementations, in weeks NOT months or years
BUSINESS & OPERATIONAL BENEFITS
- Reduced warehouse operational costs
- Reduces costly shipping errors
- Improved inventory accuracy - Inventory turns increase measurably and reduces overall inventory levels while inventory accuracy of 99.7% and higher is typical
- Increase warehouse productivity and efficiency - Reduces labour costs by substantially increasing labour productivity - reduced time per task
- Measurable improvement in inventory location times - Via directed pick, putaway, and stock location
- Better information for supply chain decisions
- Optimized warehouse space utilization
- Real-time inventory / warehouse data flow to your ERP - Data entry is reduced by 90%, while data integrity increases exponentially. Verifies and validates incoming transaction data instantaneously
- Strategic redundancy - WMS keeps working if the host/ERP goes offline