A powerful data warehouse platform for data acquisition, capture, management, analysis, reporting, and back-office accounting & settlement of information from a wide array of financial sources including: Investment Management, Wealth Management, Foreign Exchanges / Money Markets, and Portfolio Management Source data systems.
If your back-office accounting, audit, and closing processes are mired in laborious and error-prone cross referencing of printed reports, spreadsheets, and manual calculations every month, then you need our CrossTie™ General Ledger Connector. CrossTie™, with chart of accounts mapping tool can be integrated with all major enterprise G/L systems including PeopleSoft, SAP, Intuit, SAGE, and others.
- Powerful data warehouse for capture and management of data from a wide array of sources – from Financial Management and Accounting to Healthcare Medical Records Billing or Electronic Payment Systems.
- Comprehensive and normalized view of your investment management data completely independent of the data source provider and their unique formats and layouts.
- Integrates with your existing back-office data collection, analysis, accounting, reporting, and general ledger input process.
- Solves the problem of having many diverse sources of investment management information – coming from disparate organizations and providers.
- Provides you with the ability to know what your positions are at any point in time.
- Speeds the process of monthly closings by processing information concerning transactions and status, correlating them to your established General Ledger Chart of Accounts, and reduces and then eliminates laborious, costly, and error-prone manual intervention and processing.
- You can choose your preferred sources of investment and asset management data tools and know you can enable historical reporting and data retrieval to aid auditing and risk management efforts.
- Our products DataYard™ Data Warehouse, InterAct™ Data Acquisition Module, and CrossTie™ General Ledger Connector with chart of accounts mapping accepts data from and can transport to leading data source provider platforms like Thomson Reuters PORTIA, BlackRock Solutions Aladdin, SunGard’s AddVantage, and others.
Reviews of DataYard Data Warehouse & Interact Data Acquisition Engine Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use DataYard Data Warehouse & Interact Data Acquisition Engine? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!