If you are a small or large enterprise with a single facility or with multiple facilities, OUR PROVEN and RELIABLE ANYWHERE WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM can provide the means to improve:
- Your operational efficiency leveraging additional volumes with the same resources.
- Your inventory controls starting with the receipt of goods, storage and shipment throughout.
- Your ability to customize workflows as your business grows.
- Your overall up-time and system availability.
- Your IT landscape. Our technology is non-intrusive, only Firefox browser is required.
- Your overall profits by reducing your inventory with real time visibility.
- Developed and hosted by Lenoir Technologies using the Web based SaaS solution, the ANYWHERE WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM provides an open, parameter driven solution that easily integrates with any client system.
- Goods In
- Location Control
- Inventory Management & Tracking
- Transportation Route Planning
- Picking by Order or Load
- Trailer Loading and Departure
- Custom EDI
- Custom Reporting
Our datacenter is owned and operated by Lenoir TechnologiesTM and never outsourced. All vital components of the Lenoir Datacenter are redundant including power and cooling to minimize disaster or technical failure.
- Redundant data center environment controls backed up by UPS and generator
- All Lenoir" Applications utilize DELL servers and storage solutions
- Built on an advanced, peer storage architecture, Equal Logic storage simplifies the deployment and administration of consolidated storage environments, enabling: Perpetual self-optimization with automated load balancing across disks, RAID sets, connections,cache and controllers
- Redundant internet service providers
- High availability using the latest virtualization VMware environment
Our warehouse application is built from the ground up for performance and scalability to meet your needs as your business needs grow. Some of our technologies include:
- PostgreSQL is the world’s most advanced open source object-relational database system. It has more than 15 years of active development and a proven architecture that has earned it a strong reputation for reliability, data integrity, and correctness.
- Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) is the standard in community-driven enterprise software. Java EE is developed using the Java Community Process http://www.jcp.org/, with contributions from industry experts, commercial and open source organizations
- PrimeFaces is a lightweight user interface(UI). Components in PrimeFaces are developed with a design principle which states that “A good UI component should hide complexity but keep the flexibility” while doing so.
- Custom EDI Tools to support your EDI Standards (XML, X12, &)
- Custom Reporting module allows shorter implementation times than off the shelf products tailored to your business delivering your data when you need it.