ACL’s Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) solutions provide an independent control review mechanism to help organizations assure the effectiveness of internal controls, reduce operational risks, minimize profit erosion, and mitigate the risk of fraud, while meeting regulatory requirements.
ACL’s CCM continuously and independently analyzes financial transaction data from any ERP, mainframe system, custom-built application to check and validate against organization’s control parameters and business rules. By rapidly analyzing unlimited volumes of data, with seamless data access and aggregation, CCM is able to identify suspicious activities, segregation of duties issues, and other exceptions and provide prompt notification of these control breaches through an easy-to-use web browser interface. CCM allows the user to drill down right to the specific exceptions and transactions enabling appropriate follow up before potential problems escalate.
ACL CCM’s automated pre-defined analytics are mapped to the COSO (Committee of Sponsoring Organizations) Enterprise Risk Management Framework - recognized as the standard for enabling compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act - allowing organizations to embed audit best practices into day-to-day business operations. CCM is flexible; analytic parameters can be fine-tuned by authorized personnel to meet each organization’s unique controls and operational policies and custom analytics can be built, as needed, to suit the specific requirements of an organization.
Benefits of ACL CCM Solutions
- Independent testing of controls - through the review of 100 percent of transactions from any source
- Timely notification to management of control breakdowns - an “early warning system” of compliance risk, enabling control weaknesses to be fixed before they materially impact financial results or are reported externally
- Improved fraud detection and reduction of business risk - through identification of control gaps and weaknesses that can lead to error, abuse, and fraud
- Improvements to efficiency and effectiveness - with potential to increase profitability by containing costs, minimizing losses, and improving revenue collection
- Sustainable compliance - ongoing, automated internal controls testing that provides cost-effective support for compliance programs
- Extensibility to multiple end-to-end business processes - with independent assurance of controls effectiveness and transaction integrity across the enterprise
Reviews of Continuous Controls Monitoring Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Continuous Controls Monitoring? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!