CFO In The Box software will give your small business answers and insight into your financial standing. Instead of having to hire a CFO to get the answers you need to make hard decision, CFO In The Box software will give you the same insight at a fraction of the cost. After you input basic financial information, found on standard financial reports, CFO in the box will take you through a short process to provide you with the most accurate answers.
CFO In The Box software will give you the tools you need to perform a professional and accurate analysis of your small business’ financial standing. CFO In The Box software will give you the financial expertise to think strategically about your new initiatives and important business decisions.
The system itself will run through a short three step process to provide you with the most accurate information about your company’s current financial performance, as well as suggestions of how to improve this performance.
- Step One: Financial statement information is input for review and analysis in five key areas:
- Cash Flow
- Step Two: CFO In The Box software will analyze each area:
- Profitability: Using industry standards, CFO In The Box software will compare your financial results with industry standard financial performance, to tell you where you stand against competition.
- Cash Flow: The software will analyze how much working capital your company needs to operate successfully, and further will tell you if you have that required amount of working capital
- Efficiency: Knowing how efficiently you are using your assets and capital could completely validate your processes, or change them completely. Either way the knowledge of your company’s efficiency is priceless and could increase your profits infinitely. The system will even provide you with your ROCE score.
- Leverage: If you are thinking about undertaking a major new venture with your business, you may require a loan. Will you qualify for this loan? CFO In The Box software will analyze your company in the exact same manner a banker would, and will let you know if you will qualify for the loan.
- Solvency: CFO In The Box software will analyze your business and in a worst case scenario will inform you if you are in danger of becoming insolvent.
- Step Three: CFO In The Box software will begin evaluating the business. Using ‘What if’ scenarios, the software will look find areas of your business that can be improved. These same ‘what if’ scenarios will be used to display how even small changes in certain areas can yield significant results, and a Solution Strategy is developed. The Evaluation and Solutions are combined into a report. The Report expands on the points made in the Evaluation and Solution stages.