ReportFYI increases productivity through a smart and dynamic design that streamlines the report generation process end to end. Ideal for CFOs, accountants, and companies of any size, our award-winning report writer is secure, 100% web-based, requires zero client-side deployment, and is available 24/7 from anywhere.
- Integrates with Excel and all major general ledger systems.
- Dynamically pulls in data from multiple sources and formats.
- Auditing component ensures general ledger accounts are not duplicated or missing.
- User-friendly interface allows reports to be created by finance professionals instead of IT.
- Permission controls secure user access to data, report components, and organizational trees.
- Windows authentication determines access to the application.
- Reports use familiar concepts like rows, columns, and organizational trees.
- Centralized templates provide uniformly branded reports.
- Single-click access to summaries, account details, and transactional data.
- Automated bursting to schedule distribution run-times, formats, and recipients.
- Multi-company consolidations (different currencies, account numbers, and calendars).
ConnectFYI – General Ledger Integration
ConnectFYI is a web-based solution that helps with the complex task of standardizing data so that ReportFYI can integrate with as many general ledger systems as needed.
ConvertFYI – FRx Report Conversion
Microsoft officially retired its FRx reporting at the end of 2012. ConvertFYI is a solution that provides accurate, efficient conversion of your existing FRx reports to FYIsoft reports, including elements such as catalogs, rows, columns, trees, account sets, font styles, formulas, and more. Our intuitive and user-friendly interface offers a comfortable navigation environment with point-and-click features, drag-and-drop actions, and pull-down menus.
FYIsoft solutions offer the same key FRx benefits that you have come to depend on, plus enhancements that will take your financial reporting to the next level.
Acumatica, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL, Sage 300, Sage Mas 90/Mas 100/Mas200, Sage Mas 500, Sage X3v5/X3v6/X3v9, Sage PFW Apprise, Dexter + Chaney, Restaurant 365, Epicor ERP, Flexi Software, Elite ProLaw, StoneRiver, FIS (SunGard), UA Business Cloud (VerticaLive).
Reviews of ReportFYI Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use ReportFYI? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!