openMAINT is a property and facility management application for the management of the real estate assets, industrial facilities, infrastructures, and related maintenance activities. openMAINT is a CMMS product (Computerized Maintenance Management System) derived from specific and extensive experience in the field, following the rules and best practice.
- Configurable and customizable: openMAINT has been designed to guarantee maximum flexibility, allowing you to define the optimal application for your needs.
- Gradually implementable: With openMAINT you can gradually configure your CMMS system, reducing the organizational impact
- Enterprise architecture: openMAINT is an enterprise system developed with Java, Ajax and SOA architecture on database PostgreSQL and based on the CMDBuild software
- Open source: With openMAINT you reduce the costs of using and maintaining the software without compromising the quality and the continuous innovation
- Space and Asset Inventory: Inventory of real estate assets, plants and related components, for a complete knowledge of their status and technical functional characteristics
- Facility Management: Management processes of Preventive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance on the sites and for the assets registered within the system
- Logistic Management: Database of warehouses and warehouse items, handling of materials used in maintenance activities
- Economic Management: Management of budgets, maintenance costs, suppliers and contracts for the purchase of goods and services, registration of purchase orders and related costs, administrative aspects in the management of real estates
- Energy and Environment: Recording and analysis of buildings energy information to highlight the energy consumptions and meter readings
- GIS and BIM support: Display on territorial maps on 2D GIS vectorial layouts (from DWG drawings data import) and on 3D BIM models (synchronizable via IFC standard files design tools)