CollectSoft is a stand alone solution designed to handle your collections and receivables management functions. Invoices from all sources (i.e. your ERP or billing solutions) can be easily imported in order to manage your collection process more effectively. All customer communication is documented within the system, and a complete customer history is easily able to be viewed. CollectSoft can easily automate the following functions:
- Management of Daily Call Schedules
- Printing of Invoices, Statements, Aging, Customer Trial Balance, and Customer Notes
- The email of notes to Customers
- Manage & Attach Documents
Below is a list of features (organized by function) of this program:
- Balance Inquiry
- Current Balance - CollectSoft has a single screen, where your staff can view all information regarding past payment practices of clients, giving your staff members a view of a client’s payment practices in an easy-to-read concise screen. On this screen you can see a client’s high balances, average days to pay, average days to past due, and average days outstanding.
- High Balance - CollectSoft gives you the ability to view a client’s high balance coupled with days outstanding, days to pay, and days past due are to help you make decisions on whether or not to extend credit to a client. You can also use this information to make decisions regarding the issuance of deductions to any customers. This information can help your staff better assess the risk factors involved with your clients. By utilizing high balance details, you are able to determine the appropriate course of action with specific clients. By properly utilizing high balance information, you will be able to greatly reduce the costly financing mistakes that can arise.
- Cash Flow Projections - By utilizing information on each clients past behavior, you will be able to construct cash flow projections.
- Notes - The Notes features of CollectSoft allow you to:
- Attach notes to client files.
- Record all discussions with clients.
- Attach documentation provided by clients.
- Automatically send confirmation emails of discussions with a client’s personnel.
- Track communication details, including dates and times client discussions occurred.
- Track multiple notes for each client
- Search for and review previous discussions
- Attach multiple documents to client files
- Email documents and notes to members of your staff or client contacts
- Attachment - The Attachment features of CollectSoft allow you to:
- Use a document repository to manage notes and describe documents
- Record the date a document was added with automatic date and time stamps
- Email documents to clients
- Documents - The Documents features of CollectSoft reside primarily in the Invoice View. The Invoice View is a dashboard that gives you the ability to view all client invoices and payments posted, allowing you to:
- Print Statements
- Print Aging
- Print Client Trial Balance
- Print Client Notes
- Email Notes to Clients
- Attach Important Documents
- Dunning Messages - The Dunning Messages features of CollectSoft allow you to create customized messages to specific clients based on the number of days past due. This information is used to develop a record of communication with each client incase communication verification becomes an issue.
- Task Assignment - The Task Assignment features of CollectSoft allow you to:
- Track the status of individual tasks
- View status reports and activity on specific accounts
- Assign monthly tasks to staff members, while tracking the status of current tasks
- Write Off List - provides you with an easy to use interface that can write off accounts with one click.
The capability to record client communications and receive confirmation of these communications is imperative. Whether determining future terms, or in circumstances that make notes and details instrumental, CollectSoft provides the necessary functionality. Set up and administrate the information that is utilized by authorized personnel within the CollectSoft environment. The Administration module allows the set up of specific collection staff members, write off definition, and accounting tasks. Collect-Soft also provides administration for monthly notes, which provide reminders when authorized personnel log into the system, and permits dunning letters with custom content specified by the amount of time they are past due. The Administration module ensures your system is accessed and defined as you intended, with appropriate access and change capabilities.
Features of this module include:
- Set Up and Administration of Users
- Management of Permissions
- Accounting Task Set Up and Administration
- Closing Tasks Set Up and Administration
- Dunning Letter Set Up and Administration
- Monthly New Update Set Up and Administration
- Collection Staff Set Up and Administration
- Write Off Set Up, Definition, and Administration
- Email Account Set Up and Administration
Business Intelligence Module
CollectSoft Business Intelligence provides a link between business and intelligence, and provides organizations the ability to gain the most from the data they have worked so hard to collect. CollectSoft has the tools to gain a clear understanding of where specific channels, accounts, and personnel stand in relation to each other. When utilized with the CollectSoft Reports module, a wide variety of reports allow organizations to drill into the specifics of past due accounts, specified territories, and determine which strategies and deployments are working, and which are not. And Business Intelligence information is readily shared with appropriate personnel by their easy export to a number of widely used formats.
The Business Intelligence module provides you with:
- Collection Analysis - View Collection by Regions Collection Agent, and Product Categories. Extensive Dashboard of Collection Ratio by Customer
- Annual Sales Analysis - Dash board view of sales & collection represented annually with drill down to detail by Categories and groups.
- Product Sales Analysis - Dash board view of Sales by Product Categories with Water Fall effect drill down to customer detail. View Winner and Losers in Your Product Groups.
- Territory Sales Analysis - Water Fall Approach to Presenting Territory Sales to Project Group and Customer Categories. BI Included Screen Drill Down and Reports to Export.
- Customer Category Sales - Customer Category is designed to View Product & Service Movement by Customer Categories. Bet Tool to View Where your Marketing Dollars Should be Spent.
Without the right application to successfully track and determine the exact status of past due accounts, firms jeopardize not just revenue, but the potential future of the firm. Equally important is the ability of the application to integrate and access the information contained within the current ERP system. CollectSoft© enables firms to successfully access, track, and determine the status of past due accounts, and also provides the capability to integrate with a wide array of ERP systems. CollectSoft has the functionality to ensure vital communications are made, documented, and continued through it’s easy to use dashboards.
The collection module gives you the ability to:
- Generate a Task List for Accounts to Contact with Designated Call Dates
- Provide a Cash Receipt Projection Detail and Summary
- Generate Monthly Task Assignment Lists
- Closing Dates and Assignment List
- Produce Dunning Letters including Customized Message Setup
- Sort and View Data for a Complete Picture of Specific Account
- Keep Detailed Notes of Communications and Events with Accounts
- Email from CollectSoft for Confirmation Purposes
- Email Documents with Detailed Notes
- Utilize the Information Currently Available in the ERP System
Reports are designed to be populated with pertinent information in specific views that assist management make crucial business decisions. Without them, information remains in various locations, lacking the design and necessary filtering the provide the unique view so important to corporations. CollectSoft provides a wide variety of reports for both collections and business intelligence. With the CollectSoft reports module, trends, deployments, and specific activities can be viewed in statistical and graphical formats, and even further focus is provided through its unique drill down capabilities.
- Customer Statement
- Customer Ledger (Activities)
- Customer Notes
- Dunning Letters
- Weekly Cash Receipt
- Write Off/Settlement
- Cash Projection Summary
- Cash Projection Detail
Business Intelligence Reports:
- Sales by SKU/Item
- Sales Discount by SKU/Item
- Monthly Sales by Product Group total
- Territory / Product Category Sales
- Unbilled Analysis
- Unbilled Detail
- Write Off by Reason and Collection Agent
- Customer Credit vs Balance Analysis Including Days Past Due
Reviews of CollectSoft Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use CollectSoft? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!