GPC built a Loan Management System (LMS) originally for the military aid societies. The system is designed to integrate with Samaritan data collection software at the front-end, and Microsoft Dynamics™ GP at the back-end. GPC designed LMS with user interfaces that have the look and feel of Microsoft Dynamics™ GP to deliver the loan data to the corresponding modules at the back-end.
The primary features of LMS are:
- Validates the loan data entered by the user
- Calculates repayment schedules
- Generates invoices and handles loan repayments
- Manages loan exceptions
- Ages loan repayments and manages delinquencies
- Interfaces with collection agencies
- Handles bankruptcies
- Stores loan history data for quick retrieval (MS SQL Database)
- Generates reports
- Seamlessly integrates with the A/R and A/P modules of Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting package LMS is not dependent upon Samaritan or other data collection software to operate and can be easily customized for commercial lending processes.
Reviews of Loan Management System Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Loan Management System? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!