RevQ will allow your government office (regardless of size) to collect delinquent receivables, by leveraging automated tasks and workflows. The use of automated work lists ensures your representatives always have accounts to work. Automated correspondence eliminates unproductive follow-up time. If a debtor claims they don’t have the funds to pay, RevQ has the ability to collect partial payments based on a debtors ability to pay. If debtors are too difficult to collect from, forwarding to outside collection agencies is available. RevQ can be operated as a service (with a monthly fee) or as a stand alone option (with a one time charge). Certain geographical areas or entities of government have specific needs; to address these needs RevQ has several modules available for integration:
- Enhanced Distribution: allows courts to distribute fines and break down total debt.
- Victim Restitution: allows courts to manage a debtors restitution obligations to single or multiple victims
- Franchise Tax Board - Court Ordered Debt Interface: for your California government agency, allowing for FTB reporting
- SB 940 Reporting: Allows for reporting to be compliant with California Senate Bill 940
- Tax Intercept - Allows your Arizona government agency to submit outstanding accounts to the Arizona Department Revenue for refund offset
- SB1863 - Creates the monthly SB1863 report that is required by your Texas Government Agency
RevQ is designed for the collection of your government agencies outstanding receivables. In your field, money is scarce and strictly budgeted, so collection all that is owed to you is a necessity. This software product will efficiently and effectively help you manage and collect outstanding debt.
Reviews of RevQ Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use RevQ? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!