The SSI Energy Management System is a highly reliable, robust and integrated series of applications developed for energy related enterprises. The applications were specifically designed for Operators, Non-Operators, Royalty Owners, Drilling Companies, Supply Companies, and Service Companies. The products are designed to provide a flexible, scalable and full-featured energy management solution. The SSI System maximizes user flexibility and scalability, and allows straightforward integration with other applications. Our goal is Making Your Job Easier.
Completely Integrated Packages Include:
- Oil and Gas Accounting and Production Management
- Land Management and Land Management Billing
- Wholesale Distribution/Order Order/Inventory Accounting
- Job Cost and Rig Cost Accounting
General SSI System Features Include:
- Maintenance of unlimited number of unique companies, as well as Multiple Company Consolidation options for Financial Reporting.
- Accounting and Audit-Intensive Design produces mandatory Audit Trail for thorough examination of General Ledger entry sources.
- Multiple period processing allows accounting periods to remain open while new month processing begins.
- Near Error-Elimination achieved through use of real-time processing to validate each entry (that can be checked) as it is made.
- Multi-Level Access Security that can be User specific (by user, by screen, by program, etc.) to achieve sensible balance between security and operational ease-of-use.
- Embedded SQL Query Module allows quick and simple Ad Hoc Reports to be displayed on screen, printed or downloaded to spreadsheet, database and ASCII file formats.
- ODBC (Open DataBase Connectivity) driver availability allows users to access SSI data from within any ODBC compliant desktop application.
- Easy-to-learn, intuitive graphical user interface results from design uniformity across all applications. Immediate function access is also available via expert mode.
- On-line, context sensitive, detailed system documentation delivered with each installation.
- Management Inquiry and Reporting Features offer unparalleled capacity for user-definition and user-selected flexibility.
- General Ledger
- General Ledger Consolidation
- General Ledger Budgetary
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Receivable History
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
Oil and Gas Operations
- Well Database Management
- Joint Interest Billing
- Revenue Payables
- AFE Budget and Reporting
- Division Order Print
- Well History Reporting (LOS)
- Well History Consolidations Reporting
- Well History Category Detail Reporting
- Oil and Gas Production Reporting
- Run ticket/Gauge Sheet Verification
- Non-Consent Payout Tracking
- Investor Payout Tracking
- Gas Market Groups
- Gas Balancing
- Well Equipment/Inventory
- Inventory Control
- Order Management
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Analysis
- Rig Cost
- Job Cost
- Archived Report Manager (ARM)
- SSIQ Ad Hoc Query/Report
- Document Imaging
- Spreadsheet Import/Export
- Land Management
- Land Billing
Reviews of SSI Energy Management System Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use SSI Energy Management System? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!