Collect SALES ORDERS via Email, PDA or Pocket PC, PDF Forms, Excel97 (Esheet97), Fax or Scanner!
EDFI-SPI utilizes Teleform as a front-end collection process. Once Teleform has passed the data to EDFI-SPI the SPI Validates Customers and Items for the Sales Order and posts a valid order to the Accounting Package.
Interfacing to the following Accounting Systems
- Great Plains
- Quickbook Pro 2000
- other as requested
THE EDFI CYCLE:
- Use supplied EDFI forms or design your own. Print the designed form to paper, export the form to electronic client format or export using the HTML format for web-based forms.
- Distribute the forms with their appropriate media for use.
- Collect data through Teleforms reader and/or Internet server.
- Correct Data that does not meet the Accounting Software validation requirements defined in EDFI-SPI.
- Post correct forms to Accounting Order Entry.
- Process the transaction normally within Accounting Package.
Create & Deliver Personalized Forms and e-Documents with DigitalEquest-ECAST Sales Orders. Deliver full color catalogs to customers based on their last purchase history, or give custom query parameters.
Introducing a powerful new way to implement automated form merge. AutoMerge Publisher adds variable data, text, barcodes and graphics to single- and multi-page form templates, delivering personalized output for print, fax, email and Adobe PDF applications!
Automated Form Merge
AutoMerge Publisher adds automated form merge to your TELEform product, letting organizations deliver pre-filled personalized forms faster than ever before. Using the point & click Designer, your form templates are merged with existing database data through a batch process, and can be connected to incoming paper forms and HTML and PDF eForms for ‘real-time’ response.
- Rapid Publishing & Collection with AutoMerge Publisher is a benefit for a wide range of applications, including Case Report Forms, loan applications and surveys of all kinds.
- Create High-Quality Output from data. AutoMerge Publisher turns raw data into high-quality paper and online ‘ePaper’ forms – an ideal solution for creating and presenting invoices, purchase orders and corporate forms over the Internet.
- Improve Data Quality by using form merge in the distribution of surveys, employee forms, and applications, where known information is merged onto the form and the user is asked to complete the remaining portions. This speeds the collection process, and offers an opportunity for your merged data to be confirmed or corrected by the user of the form.
- Save Time & Money by replacing print/mail of forms with online creation and delivery of Adobe PDF eForm attachments. And with the Cardiff solution, sent forms can be completed and submitted online!
Create & Deliver Personalized e-Documents
Collecting information often results in the need to send a response or a ‘next step’ document. With AutoMerge Publisher you can automate the creation and delivery of personalized responses by merging variable data, text, barcode and graphics with templates created within Designer.
By merging data into 100% a single- or multi-page form template, you can use AutoMerge Publisher to:
- Be Responsive and automate the creation of personalized confirmations and certificates, ideal for event registration, permits, test-scoring applications and more.
- Increase The Impact of your email marketing efforts through high-quality 4-color Adobe® ePaper® Solutions.
- Reach Your Customers with delivery options of email, fax and print – which can be set on a per record basis.
Option to connect your sales force to order entry via email with DigitalEquest. Excel spreadsheet used to setup your product line have sales force or customers enter orders via email.
HTML Forms v2
Collect Data from Internet Forms
HTML+Forms adds automated data collection, data validation and database/XML connectivity to standard Web eForms. As an add-on to the TELEform Information Capture system, HTML+Forms lets organizations collect data through standard Web browsers and apply Business Rules processing on the server. Collected forms can also be archived into Web-based content management systems as PDF representations
DigitalEquest-ECAST Sales Orders uses this option to collect HTML accounting transactions. Call for more information.
PDF Forms v2
Automated Forms Processing for Adobe Acrobat & PDF
Cardiff and Adobe Systems have teamed to provide professional form capabilities to users of Adobe Acrobat® 4.0 and the Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). TELEform PDF+FormsTM is the de facto standard for creating, using and processing digital forms with the PDF format.
DigitalEquest-ECAST Sales Orders utilizes the form created with PDF + Forms to transport and retrieve accounting transactions.
Automate the Processing of Forms and Documents
The Cardiff TELEform® family of Information Capture products are used to replace manual data entry with the automated processing of forms and documents. TELEform converts paper into online information for database, XML and content management systems, and allows organizations to apply business rules to clean and verify incoming information. TELEform versions are available for desktop form processing, department-level data & document capture, and enterprise high-volume Information Capture applications.
DigitalEquest-ECAST Sales Orders connects the documents output by the Teleform Process to Accounting Systems.
Reviews of DigitalEquest-ECAST Sales Orders Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use DigitalEquest-ECAST Sales Orders? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!