Managing and controlling Internal Stock movements is a vital aspect of cost control in any business. Adequate stock levels must be held and the cost of consumables must be accurately allocated to the correct cost centers.
Correct levels of consumable stock items must be maintained in order to keep the productivity of the business at a premium. Most systems do not allow for authorized, automatic issuing of consumable stock. Mostly the accounting processes involved are manual and complex in nature resulting in the utilization of unnecessary specialized resources.
There is an efficient answer… AccTech Internal Requisitions automates and manages the issuing of internal consumable stock, thus greatly reducing and sometimes completely eliminating the excessive costs and time normally associated with this important task.
AccTech Internal Requisitions is easy to operate and quick to implement and is completely integrated with your Sage ERP Accpac system.
Our fresh new approach to Internal Issues will take away all the headaches you had with previous applications of this nature:
- No more clearing or expense Accounts.
- Friendlier database for streamlined reporting and maintenance purposes.
In order to eliminate the unnecessary use of Accpac’s Optional Fields, the Cost Centre Code has been designed in such a way as to allow expense reporting from not only the General Ledger level, but from an additional 10 levels, into the specific cost centre. As result, the maintenance of Cost Centres is extremely user friendly and master-files from previous releases can easily be imported and exported.
Like any other Accpac distribution modules, AccTech Internal Stock Requisitions (IQ) is real-time when it comes to stock quantities. Once internal requisition documents are posted it will be sent to the General Ledger on Accpac’s standard day-end processing.
With AccTech Internal Stock Requisitions there is no dependency on Accpac Order Entry or Accounts Receivable. This not only simplifies the process but also results in cost savings to customers. Internal Stock Requisitions can operate in an environment where an Accpac user ships stock to external clients and needs the functionality to issue stock to internal cost centres.
The framework allows for extensive data analysis and reporting on cost centres. Reports to ship with the module would include:
- Expenditure report by any segment as created within Internal Requisitions.
- Expenditure report by GL account segment as defined in Accpac GL.
Other features include:
- Consignment Stock Transactions.
- Quantity on Order and caters for backorders where no stock is available on hand.
- Shipment screens are kept simple to provide fast and easy user entry.
- Inquiry screens to lookup completed orders and history
- Flexible reporting.
- Costs can be expended and recorded to the 10th segment level.
AccTech eWorkflow.NET module seamlessly integrates with AccTech Internal Stock Requisitions. Using AccTech eWorkflow.NET with Internal Stock requisitions brings the following additional functionality to the table:
- Commitment accounting for the Stock Items on the General Ledger Actuals and Budgets.
- Stock Items Committed within the Workflow process.
- Rule based Management of Exceptions.
- Fool proof user interface.
Reviews of AccTech Internal Requisitions Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use AccTech Internal Requisitions? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!