EZLease is a fixed asset management lease accounting system for lessees for Microsoft Windows. Fully compliant reporting available for the follow standards:
- IFRS 16 (Jan. 2019)
- ASC 842 (Feb. 2016)
- IAS 17 (IFRS, superseded by IFRS 16 in Jan. 2019)
- FAS 13 (GAAP, Nov. 1976)
EZLease aims to simplify compliant reporting of fixed assets, specializing in lessees, subleases, and leasehold improvements. Automatically classifies as capital or operating, and maintains activity reporting. Reporting includes income statements, balance sheets (including rent leveling for operating leases), journal entries, classification detail, future minimum rents, amortization schedules, extended depreciation over economic life (for leases with ownership transfer), and lease listings.
- Flexible reporting dates
- Amortization schedules
- Optional temporary capitalization of operating leases
- Early termination gain/loss reporting
- Ability to book leases late or reverse leases without affecting prior reporting periods
- Multiple depreciation methods (straight, 150%/200% declining balance, and custom methods)
- Reports for single, grouped, or all leases
- Custom reports available
Starts at $375 for lite version. Priced per user; tiered by number of leases.
Reviews of EZLease Accounting Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use EZLease Accounting? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!