Does your current consumer fund management solution offer the ease of being cloud-based? Do you need a subscription-based solution that is in line with your budget needs?
Consumer Fund Management (CFM) is a cloudbased subscription-based service that fulfills your organization’s needs when it comes to BOTH regulatory and accounting requirements. CFM, a cloud-based solution, focuses on monitoring personal expenditure planning, money management assessment and accounting for personal allowances. By improving controls in these key areas, CFM aids in satisfying regulatory requirements.
Featuring minimal upfront investment in both software and hardware, CFM offers your facility a solution that is budget-friendly.
Why Use CFM?
- Minimal upfront investment
- Flexible and scalable solution
- Assists with regulatory compliance
- Cost-effective monthly subscription fees based on the number of named users
- Focuses both on accounting and regulatory compliance
- Rapid implementation
- Representative Payee income calculations
- Increases efficiency in tracking resident account balances
- Alerts for monitoring resident balances
- Perform internal audits per regulatory requirements
- Integrates with Dynamics GP and Intacct (optional)
- Setup unlimited funds per resident and define fund types
- Ability to manage sub ledger balances by resident within each account – deposits, withdrawals, interest, and transfers between accounts
- Document and maintain personal expenditure plans per resident – create, monitor, audit
- Document and maintain money management assessment per resident
- Templates for SSA prior approval requests and are maintained per resident
- Define regulatory allowances and limitations by residence type and state
- Computerized ledger cards monitoring account balance by resident balance within each cash account
- Attach scanned receipts and files for audit compliance
- User-defined expense types and flag expenses qualifying for personal allowance
- User-defined income types for flexibility
- Calculate earned income exclusions
- Calculate personal allowances by resident and manage balances
- Trigger alerts to warn on balance limitations per regulatory compliance
- Trigger alerts for mandatory plan review dates
- Representative Payee tracking and accounting, including billing
- Random sample selection for internal audits