Fundamentals is an industry-specific ERP solution tailored to the needs of nonprofits and governments. The software provides the most modern cloud technology benefits by leveraging the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Business Central is the largest selling middle-market ERP product in the world, with integration to Payroll, Office 365, Fundraising and Teams using Microsoft’s Dataverse.
- Comprehensive Real-time ERP Functionality - all major financial modules as well as Projects, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Purchase Orders and Budgeting.
- Fund and Grant Management - a fund/grant number is combined with the natural account, net asset class, fund type, and eight user-defined dimensions. Funds are automatically balanced, restrictions released to revenue and, optionally, cash, payables and receivables are posted by fund. All transactions are captured in local, functional, and funder currencies.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Office, Outlook, and Teams Integration - Business Central is built by Microsoft and directly connects these Apps for enhanced productivity.
- Paperless (Electronic) Approvals with complete audit trails plus Outlook email notifications.
- Labor and Cost Allocations with real-time and batch processing.
- Empower staff with self-service portals for time, expenses, and purchase documents.
- Full Procure-to-Pay Cycle from requisitions to purchase orders to 3-way receiving to electronic/paper payments.
- Loan Management to handle notes payable and receivable.
- Extensibility & Personalization - Microsoft shares its source code to allow developers to rapidly extend functionality. Power users can personalize the user interface and modify reports using Excel and Word.
- Global Deployment with Multiple Companies, Languages, and Currencies.
Who Uses Fundamentals?
Fundamentals is an ideal fit for mid-to-large nonprofits and governments who need to modernize their technology while enjoying comprehensive industry-specific ERP functionality.
Human & Social Services:
- Social Services
- Community Mental Health
- Human Services
Education & Research:
- Educational Institutions
- Research Organizations
- Alumni Associations
Cultural & Recreational:
- Museums, Zoos, Aquariums, and Botanical Gardens
- Arts and Cultural Centers
Philanthropy & Religion:
- Religious Governance
Animals and Environment:
- Special Districts
- State Agencies
- Native American Governments
Tangicloud pricing starts at $2,040 per user per year. A free trial is available.
All hosting, updates, compliance, data backups and recovery are handled by Microsoft engineers – at no extra cost.