The INTERAC Payroll suite is much more than just a payroll system. It is a tightly integrated, flexible, user friendly suite of payroll, accounting, and management applications which will enable your team to become even more productive and responsive.
INTERAC Payroll System offers:
INTERAC Payroll is a robust application with the flexibility to accommodate a wide variety of client needs. It includes:
- Multi-company / Multi-division configuration
- Supports all states, departmental reporting, unions, and prevailing wage (certified)
- Federal and state electronic tax filing
- Direct deposit (to multiple bank accounts)
- User defined deduction and other pay categories
- Integrated Import/Export utility for sharing data with accounting systems
- Automated interface to Accounts Payable for payment of employee deductions
Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager is an excellent tool for those who respond to client inquiries, making it very quick and easy to get to the wealth of information in the payroll system. It may also be used to provide clients or remote offices with the same easy access to their employee information.
INTERAC features integrated report writing tools and each of the core applications comes with a set of report templates, which makes getting the management information you need from the system easy. Report Manager provides users with their own customized list of reports in a simple point and click interface, eliminating the need for them to call every time they need an updated report. Applications
- Payroll & HR Manager
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliation & Cash Manager
- Document Management System
- InterLink (Import / Export Utilities)
- Job Stream (Workflow Macro Utility)
- Report Manager
- Report Writer (integrated in every core application)
- Time Tracker (Remote Payroll Data Entry & Reporting)
Accounts Payable (for payment of employee deductions)
INTERAC Payroll will automatically send employee deduction for taxes, garnishments, and other other deductions to Accounts Payable to streamline the payments to the appropriate vendors.
Bank Reconciliation & Cash Manager
- Quickly and easily reconcile bank accounts
- Single screen summary of cash accounts
- Instant aging reports for both AP and AR
- Integrated reporting
- One click data export
- Interfaces with GL, AP and Payroll
Document Management System
Save time, space, and money while significantly enhancing the availability of information. Reduce the mountains of paper that clutter your office, taking up valuable space in your file cabinets and storage areas, by implementing the fully integrated INTERAC Document Management System.
DMS associates all sorts of documents directly with the appropriate employee records, making them readily available in the system. Documents may be added in three ways. Any document printed from an INTERAC application can be sent directly into DMS. Any External documents are added either by scanning, or attaching pre-existing pdf documents as needed.
In Payroll, copies of paychecks are automatically added and external data like employment applications, I-9 forms, job certifications, drug test results and other HR related documents may be also be associated directly with the employee’s record. DMS also enhances HR Manager by providing direct access to all the related documentation from the INTERAC Payroll system.
Use DMS to share documentation with clients, either by creating archived copies, complete with a standalone DMS viewer, or by providing them with remote access to HR Manager through an Applianz server .
Job Tracker is an efficient easy-to-use product designed to gather data in the field for both field reporting and for input to the INTERAC accounting system. Job Tracker has two primary purposes. First is to collect and report employee time, equipment usage, and materials usage in the field. It also provides access to a wealth of reporting information which can be used as a management tool to monitor job progress and labor costs. Supported on a Windows PCs, Job Tracker provides a simple data entry screen for project managers, timekeepers, or remote office personnel. With Job Tracker you will no longer need to fax handwritten time cards, call in daily time, or pay overnight charges to get payroll and equipment data back to the accounting department or in from client locations. Employee time, equipment and material usage information can all be collected real-time.
Not only is Job Tracker a great tool for capturing data in the field, it also provides extensive reporting capabilities with instant access to the most current data. Utilizing these reports will arm managers with useful information to help them manage the labor, equipment and materials costs on their projects. Eliminate disruptions, distractions, and delays in the accounting department by giving the field instant and direct access to their own reporting tools. Use the sorting and filtering options to narrow the repots to a limited range of data.
- Generate Timecards or Timesheets in the field.
- Print Daily or Weekly reports detailing labor hours, equipment usage, materials, and journal notes in a format suitable to share with customers.
- The complete Labor Hours Summary Report makes it easy to review and make corrections to the data before it is submitted for processing.
- Phase reports detail the estimated versus actual labor hours, labor costs, and production units, providing managers an excellent tool to better monitor their projects.
- An Equipment Summary report lists all the equipment usage by job, phase, and date, making it easy to monitor and verify.
- The Materials Summary report helps to reconcile materials received or consumed in the filed with the invoices received in Accounts Payable.
- The Journal report makes it easy to take the notes on the job with you when you need them for a meeting.
Payroll & HR Manager
- Comprehensive payroll system with the flexibility to accommodate a diverse clientele
- Easily import time from time clock, POS, or spreadsheet templates
- Integrates with Time Tracker and Job Tracker for remote time entry
- Includes Certified Payroll processing
- Union dues, benefit accrual and reporting
- Multi-state processing for all 50 states, including reciprocity
- User defined earning and deduction options
* Electronic filing for W2 and 1099
- Extensive integrated reporting tools
- Positive pay option eliminates check fraud
- A real time saving tool for those who handle employee inquiries
- Instant access to the wealth of employee data from Payroll
- Drill down to transaction level detail and associated documents Online employee file
- One click reporting and access to payroll reports
Knowing that an accounting system is only as good as the information you can get out of it, one of the significant strengths of INTERAC is its built-in custom reporting capability. Our Design Custom Report function is available in all the primary INTERAC applications. Payroll also contains specific report writers designed for the unique
reporting needs. You have complete control over the
report information because they all use the same intuitive user interface and functions.
Pre-designed sample report formats are provided with each INTERAC application. These designs can be used as is or modified. The Sample Report Designs are easily used as templates for new reports, adapting them to meet your specific needs. It is also easy to create multiple versions of a report if you have several people looking at similar information, but want to see it formatted differently.
Give your team and clients with instant access to all the data they need, in a format that suits them. Report Manager is a tool that will execute any INTERAC generated report on demand, providing a current look at critical information. Many reports utilize filters and conditions which may be set and changed with each report run. Each user’s menu can be customized to present only the appropriate reports.
Report Writer (integrated in every core application)
The INTERAC Payroll system includes the ability to develop various types of custom-designed reports, each used for a specific purpose.
- The Earnings Register is an extremely useful report. This report can be designed to include all pay and deduction information for each employee for any time period, either on a detail, total, or combined basis.
- The Custom Report Generator provides the ability to totally customize a report. Data can be queried from Payroll as well as the Job Cost and Equipment Cost systems.
- The Labor Distribution Report Generator creates
reports which calculate and report tax, union, and overhead burden. The distribution of this report can be based on GL department, job-phase, Workers’ Comp Code, and equipment. The reports can create entries in General Ledger, Job Cost, and Equipment Cost to accrue the payroll burden amounts. Workers’ Compensation reports can also be created with this program.
- Complete Certified Reporting is also available. The system provides both summarized and detailed
certified government reporting. Davis-Bacon and EEO information is easily included.
- The Union Report Generator program creates the various required union reports. Reports can print hours or gross pay for designated periods. Union dues withheld are shown in a separate column. Extended benefit totals are calculated based on the individual union’s criteria. A total of benefits and dues withheld are listed to show total amount due to the union.
The system comes with a variety of pre-designed sample reports from all the above report generation programs. These designs can be used as they are or easily tailored to specific needs. The ability to easily design unique reports from scratch.
Using Report Manager, a flexible menu of available reports can be set up for each user on the system. To run a report, users need only login to the system and choose from their customized menu which report to view or to print.
Through InterLink, any reportable data can be exported into a spreadsheet. Using Visual Link ODBC tools, Payroll data can be imported or linked into external spreadsheet and database programs. InterLink or Visual Link enable offline data manipulation.
These unique report generation capabilities are extremely easy to use, and make the INTERAC accounting products very powerful and flexible.
Time Tracker (Remote Payroll Data Entry & Reporting)
- An efficient, easy way to collect and report employee time for processing in the INTERAC Payroll system.
- Simple data entry options for timekeepers and remote office personnel to collect and report employee time
- No need to fax handwritten time cards, call in daily time, or pay overnight charges to get Payroll data to the accounting department
- Provides reporting information which can be used to monitor labor costs
Reviews of INTERAC Payroll Solutions Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use INTERAC Payroll Solutions? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!